My Lovely Followers

Sunday, February 2, 2014

PINK AND WHITE LACY NAIL ART- VALENTINE'S DAY INSPIRED NAIL ART SERIES

           Hello beauties, today I have a pink and white lacy nail art to share with you all. Continuing with the Valentine's Day Series, here I have a romantic lacy nail art. This is the 4th in the series and I have 10 more to go to complete the 14 Valentine's Day Nail Art Series. 


So here is the pictorial of the nail art I created for today. Enjoy.....


First the products used for the mani, the nail paint- Pink Doll from Lotus Herbals Color Dew Nail Enamel & Exclusive 37 from Colorbar, top coat from Colorbar and the base coat is from Sally Hansen Miracle Cure.















































Step 1- For the base coat today I have apply a coat of Sally Hansen Miracle Cure.


Step 2- After that I painted three of my nails with Lotus Herbals Nail Enamel in 98 Pink Doll & the remaining two with, two coats were enough.






















Step 3- I painted on pink diagonal lines on the white nails and then added one more thin line over the diagonal pink part.
























Step 4- I placed pink dots along the pink line and white dots along the white line. I placed smaller white dots over the pink dots and pink dots over the white ones.


Step 5- Then I drew a few hearts with white acrylics on my pinky, and some random lacy designs on the other two pink nails.
























Step 6- I filled in the white designs (hearts etc) with a pale pink.























Step 7- Finally, I added a Colorbar Top Coat to seal my piece of art and protect the design. Done!!!!



Thanks for bearing with me and have a great day ahead :)



12 comments:

Rekha said...

looks very pretty <3

R.ChamberofBeauty said...

Ohh, pink and white combo is superb honey, love it <3

Followmanimatters said...

These are pretty. Liked the combination

beautydiva said...

@Rekha- Thank you dear <3

beautydiva said...

@Rakhshanda Rizvi- Thanks very much dear <3

beautydiva said...

@Manisha Manimatters- Thank you sooo much :)

R.ChamberofBeauty said...

Where are you?? Missing a nail art post!!! Have a nice Monday honey <3

beautydiva said...

@Rakhshanda Rizvi- tied down with work last week and weekend too was hectic. Shall post a couple of manis soon. Ty <3

Demi Mist said...

Very beautiful design!!!

beautydiva said...

@Demi Mist- Thank you :)

Egle - MD VS said...

Beautiful ornaments! I like this sweet pink shade alot.


makeupdemon.blogspot.com

beautydiva said...

@Makeup DeMon- Thank you very much, the pink np is from Lotus- Pink Doll

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...