My Lovely Followers

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

THE NATURE'S CO BEAUTYWISH BOX- NOVEMBER

                             Last month when most of the blogosphere raved about The Nature's Co Beautywish Box, I sat back and decided to order for November. I did and was sent a questionnaire to fill, I received my Beautywish Box for November yesterday morning. That's how a monthly beauty box should be sent out... a big thanks to TNC for sending out so early. This month's theme seems to be the upcoming/ongoing winters. Everything was laid out inside a pretty girly woolen cap in purple. The beautybox came with 7 products & 3 cards- a Tea Trunk discount card + a lemon green tea bag, TNC complimentary spa treatment card & finally a 35% discount card on all the items sent to me in this box. So let's see what I got in my first beauty box from TNC

































































All the 7 samples....














































1. Vanilla Creamy Body Wash- 20 ml
2. Sweet Almond Foot & Toe Cream- 20 ml
3. Kiwi Hand & Nail Cream- 20 ml (I love this one, have the full size already)



























1. Apple & Guava Hair Cleanser- 25 ml
2. White Peach Body Butter- 25 ml










1. Vanilla Vitamin E Face Cream- 10 ml (Using as night cream)
2. Vanilla Lip Butter- a tiny bit

I am already using few of the above products and liking it but has the box been customized is the big question. But then I am loving the skin care samples and would subscribe for next month as well and then decide whether to go for a long term subscription or not.


Hope you all enjoyed the post. Thank you very much and have a great evening girls :)


12 comments:

Esha said...

Aww..missed subscribing this month :( loved the woolen packaging ..so trying this next month

beautydiva said...

@Esha- Me too subscribing next month, ty :)

Unknown said...

I don't really see any customization here however they did improvise and have put quantity on samples which was earlier missing. I am hoping that in long run they will start sending customizing boxes too

Rekha said...

I missed this one.. but subscribed for the next months box.. the samples are decent sized.. I had a learning experience with My Envy box recently, they gave sachets for 850 bucks!! **sigh**

beautydiva said...

@Shalini Srivastava- yes, you are right, even i did not see customization. So I will try out next month as well to see what happens. Only then will i decide to go on with it or stop there. ty

beautydiva said...

@Rekha- yup the samples are decent sized. same here, signing up for the next box as well. ty :)

Unknown said...

I loved the packaging and cap which comes with it.. :)

R.ChamberofBeauty said...

Wow, I loved the packaging and cap which comes with it. :)There are some impressive products for skin care <3

beautydiva said...

@Shikha S- yup its a pretty girly one. ty :)

beautydiva said...

@Rakhshanda Rizvi- agree on the packaging. loving the body butter & face cream. ty <3

Pratibha said...

I got exactly the same samples!

beautydiva said...

@Pratibha- Wow thats great...did you like the stuff??

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...