My Lovely Followers

Saturday, November 9, 2013

REVLON PHOTOREADY BB CREAM SKIN PERFECTOR- 020 LIGHT MEDIUM- SWATCHES & REVIEW




























* Broad Spectrum
* SPF 30

30 ml for INR 550


Revlon Says: - A lightweight, multi-benefit Beauty Balm that combines skincare, makeup, and sunscreen into one step.

* HYDRATES like moisturizer
* SMOOTHES like primer
* COVERS like foundation
* BLURS FLAWS like concealer
* PROTECTS with SPF 30 like sunscreen
































Directions for use: - Dab on cheeks, nose, and forehead, and blend outward. Revlon PhotoReady BB Cream may be worn alone on bare skin or over your regular skin care for additional moisture. Three versatile shades will adapt to fit your individual skin tone.


Available in 3 shades:

1. Light
2. Light Medium
3. Medium



























Ingredients: - Active Ingredients: Octinoxate (7.5%). Octisalate (5.0%). Titanium Dioxide (6.5%).
Inactive Ingredients: Aqua [(Water) Eau], Dimethicone, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, Isostearic Acid, Boron Nitride, Alumina, Zinc Gluconate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Algin, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract, Morus Alba Bark Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice), Root Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Seed Extract, Lecithin, Stearic Acid, Polyacrylamide, Steareth-2, Tromethamine, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Steareth-21, Methicone, Xanthan Gum, Laureth-7, Simethicone, Sorbitan Laurate, Polysorbate 20, Propylene Glycol Laurate, Propylene Glycol Stearate, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben. May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).
























My Opinion: - These days BB Cream releases are coming in every month and from every brand, today I am here with the review of Revlon Photoready BB Cream Skin Perfector in the shade Light Medium which suits my skin tone perfectly. The packaging of this BB Cream is similar to all other creams available in the market, it comes in a tube. The tube is opaque and matte silver with a black screw-on lid to match. Upon opening the black lid, a blunt nozzle can be found which is perfect to dispense the right amount of product. This kind of packaging makes it travel-safe and hygienic.



                           Now coming to the fragrance of this BB Cream, it smells chemically just like Revlon New Complexion Makeup. But the fragrance fades off after application so it is not worrisome for the beauties with sensitive noses. The texture of this BB Cream is soft and creamy and consistency is thick. Blending it into my skin is as easy as a breeze. It does not sit on top of my skin, it is absorbed into the skin upon slight blending with fingertips. Since the shade Light Medium is an exact match to my skin tone, it blends into my skin and gives it an even tone and streak-less finish.








                       My skin is very oily & acne-prone and this BB Cream is very hydrating. I use it on my bare skin without a moisturizer underneath. Since it has SPF 30, I don't need to apply extra sunscreen as SPF 30 is adequate for me since I sit in my office all day long. I don't really go out much in the sun. But I have to dust my Tzone with a loose powder after an hour of applying the BB Cream. The finish is dewy at first and then the face looks shiny within an hour of application. But in an air-conditioned environment this BB Cream stays dewy for around 2+ hours. After that my face needs a dusting with powder. Also this good-looking BB Cream doesn't give any coverage, its sheer and very light-weight. It is unable to hide or blur out the minor flaws and imperfections let alone cover under-eye circles. Therefore I am pressed to use a concealer to hide those aforesaid flaws.



SWATCH- SPREAD





                  This BB Cream is very sheer and cannot be built up, only a product build up can be seen if it is layered. Also it stays put on my skin for around 4-5 hours and about 1- 1.5 hours longer in an air-conditioned environment. Thereafter it fades off or rather evaporates and disappears. So I don't wear it to office, I apply it when I have to go out for short time, like shopping, outing with friends. But here I would like to add that this BB Cream minimizes the pores and doesn't give the much hated whitish cast. I use it as a primer sometimes and I am happy that it works very well. Foundations glide over this cream very easily and stays put for much longer period of time. In today's market where new BB Creams are coming up every now and then, this BB Cream might lose due to its sheerness and non-buildable quality. But it will prove to be a great moisturizer cum sunscreen for dry skin beauties.





Pros: -


* Easily Available

* Affordable considering the fact that a small blob is required for the face & neck

* Blends like a dream

* Skin absorbs it quickly

* Contains SPF 30 but does not give that whitish cast

* Minimizes pores to some extent

* Didn't break me out

* Gives a dewy glow which many of us like

* Would prove to be a great moisturizer cum sunscreen for beauties with dry skin

*Works as a primer too



SWATCH- BLENDED

















Cons: -


* Not suitable for Oily Skin like mine (but I shall keep it away for the winters)

* Stays on for only 4-5 hours if not fixed with a dusting of powder

* Very sheer coverage and not buildable

* Does not hide dark circles and other imperfections






























            


                      I rate Revlon Photoready BB Cream Skin Perfector 4 out of 5. I think this product will best suit beauties with normal to dry skin and oilies like me should stay away from this BB Cream atleast during hot and humid days. I have kept it aside for use in winters and I have a feeling that it will perform much better on my oily skin which turns combination type during the winters. If you have normal/dry and flawless skin then this is for you.


Hope this review helped you in some way and do leave behind your sweet comments and also tell us about your experience with BB Creams. Thank you and have a great Saturday :)



Also read:

Garnier Skin Naturals BB Cream SPF 24- Review


Maybelline Clearglow BB Cream SPF 21 PA+++- Review



Maybelline Clearglow Shine Free Clear Stick BB Stick - Review


Ponds White Beauty All-In-One BB+Cream with SPF 30 PA++ - Review



6 comments:

R.ChamberofBeauty said...

Sounds great, I want it! My skin is normal but becomes dry in winter so it's for me! Nice review dear <3

beautydiva said...

@Rakhshanda Rizvi- My skin turns combination type in the winters, so I have kept it aside for use at that time. Do give it a try in that case. Thank you <3

Indian Beauty Zone said...

Somehow your Review made to give a try on this product seems decent product Thanks for the review dear :)

beautydiva said...

@Radha Krishnakumar- I think its going to work for me in the winters. Dry skin will be happy with its performance. TY dear :)

Amna said...

Well i really want to buy this one and even though you have warned the oilies i think i will buy it just coz it doesnt leave white cast.Thanks for the thorough review dear.xoxo

beautydiva said...

@Shehrzad Dastaan- Go ahead dear, you may use it as a base as the coverage is bare minimum. But you will like it in the winters I am sure. ty :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...