My Lovely Followers

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

ORIFLAME ECOBEAUTY HAND CREAM- REVIEW




75 ml for INR 329


Oriflame Says :- A hand cream that offers immediate nourishment with Fairtrade Organic Coconut Oil and Fairtrade Shea Butter, helping to soften skin and protect against the effects of environmental stressors. Contains moisturising Organic Glycerin and mineral UV filters.


**Ecobeauty products are vegan friendly and bear The Vegan Society, we guarantee all raw materials and final products are free from animal testing, animal fat, gelatin or any ingredients derived from animals.































Ingredients :- Aqua, Glycerin, Cocos Nucifera Oil, Isopropyl Myristate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Propanediol, Bentonite, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Caprylate, Butyrosermum Parkii Butter, Xanthan Gum, Phenethyl Alcohol, Limonene, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Parfum, Linalool, Maltodextrin, Sigesbeckia Orientalis Extract, Geraniol, Quartz, Citral, CI 77891

























My Opinion : I love the large variety Oriflame has to offer in Hand Creams, I have already reviewed Coconut & Ricemilk Hand Cream and Nourishing Hand Cream for Dry Hands. I use different hand creams at different times- one for the day and another for the night. The one I am using for the day is Oriflame Ecobeauty Hand Cream which I bought many months back but started using since the last month ans a half. This time I chose this particular hand cream as it boosts of being vegan, paraben free and claims to contain 99% organic ingredients. I sit in an air conditioned office whole day and naturally also my hands are on the dry side which turns drier in the winters. Therefore the need of a hand cream arises after each time I wash my hands. 



























                         The hand cream is thick white and light-weight, not sticky or greasy therefore it is perfect for day time use. It has been enough moisturising (but it would not work for very dry skin) since I started using it but now my hands are turning a little drier and I am planning to keep this hand cream aside after this review. The hand cream sinks into my skin in seconds with a little massage and I can almost immediately work on my laptop and handle official documents. The hand cream comes in a white opaque plastic tube with a refreshing green screw-on cap. The tube packaging is ideal for carrying around in your purse and hygienic too. The fragrance of this hand cream is not on the pleasant side but it is not unpleasant as well.



























                       This hand cream washes off with water only without the use of soap so I have to reapply every time I wash my hands. But supposedly I don't wash my hands for a longer period of time, the hand cream and its moisturising effect stays on. Also a small blob of cream is required for each use so the Rs 329 tag for 75 ml is justified, after using it for over a month now nearly half of the cream is left in the tube which I shall use up later. Around September/October the skin on my hands were normal so this cream was working very well for me but now as winter is here I am switching on to a richer hand cream for day time also. Overall a good hand cream for the summers and perfect for day time use as most ladies  prefer a rich formulation for the night.































Pros:


* Good day-time hand cream

* Non-greasy & non-sticky


* Moisturises enough

* Does not transfers to papers, keypad etc

* Contains Organic Coconut Oil & Glycerin and Shea butter

* It's a Vegan hand cream

* Gets absorbed into my hands easily, within seconds

* Does not contains Parabens





Cons:



* Fragrance is not very pleasant but not unbearable as well

* Not for very dry skin

* Available only through Oriflame consultants




                     I rate Oriflame Ecobeauty Hand Cream 4.25 out of 5 as it is vegan and paraben-free. I would suggest using it during the summer months as most ladies would find it non-hydrating for the dry winter months. Another decent non-sticky non-greasy formula from Oriflame which I recommend for use during summer months at day time.


Hope you enjoyed my review, do leave behind your precious comments and share with us experiences with Oriflame Hand Creams. Thank you and have a wonderful day everyone :)



8 comments:

Aleya Bamdad said...

This sounds like a great summer moisturizer but my hands are very dry as well so I need something a lot stronger.

Niesha said...

It looks good and paraben free is a great feature. :)

Vipra S said...

Nice review dear :)
Looks a good product - Cute packaging :)
I loved your pics <3

Amna said...

wow.Vegan???? i am so gonna buy this.Thankyou so much.Great review.

beautydiva said...

@Aleya Bamdad- my hands are getting drier, so I have kept it aside.

beautydiva said...

@Niesha Jeenwal- yes paraben-free sounds good :)

beautydiva said...

@Vipra S- Thank you very much dear :)

beautydiva said...

@Shehrzad Dastaan- Thank you dear :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...