My Lovely Followers

Friday, November 15, 2013

MAYBELLINE 24 HOUR COLOR TATTOO- BAD TO THE BRONZE- SWATCHES & REVIEW








4 gm for INR 350



Maybelline Says: - 24HR Intensity, Tattoo Tenacity.
                             * Dare to wear our longest-lasting shadow.
                             * Our ink technology creates super-saturated color.
                             * Cream gel smoothes on for vibrant color that does not fade.





Available in 8 stunning shades:



1. Bad To The Bronze
2. Bold Gold
3. Fierce And Tangy
4. Pomegranate Punk
5. Edgy Emerald
6. Tenacious Teal
7. Painted Purple
8. Audacious Ashpalt
























My Opinion: - The first shade I bought from this range of Maybelline 24 Hour Color Tattoo is Bad to the Bronze along with Bold Gold. The Bad To The Bronze one, I have already hit pan as I wore it every single day back then. And according to me its the prettiest of all the 8 
shades available, its a bronzy-browny shade with cool taupe undertones. Its a unique shade and I do not have a similar shade in my entire eye shadow collection. It was love at first sight and I picked it up immediately. This cream shadow comes in a not-so-heavy glass jar with a black screw-on lid. The packaging is travel-friendly and apt for on the go use. This cream shadow has a bit of inky smell to it but it's not strong enough to put you off. 

























                    The texture is soft and buttery which makes it easy to apply on my lids without tugging which is a good point. Its a smooth & creamy gel based shadow which needs to worked fast with. I apply it on one after the other eye so that it might not dry up and blending is easy. It does not dry very fast but still need to work fast. It comes with a brush which is decent enough to apply the cream shadow but I prefer fingers to the brush as fingers makes it much easy to apply, spread as well as blend the shadow with ease. It looks quite shimmery on the pot and actually its loaded with very finely milled iridescent and gold shimmer, you can see that on very close inspection. Also I found a few random specks of silver shimmer in it but on application it gives more of a pearly finish rather than a shimmer look.

























              The pigmentation is decent and a single swipe is enough to cover your lids but if you want more coverage, it can be built up for more opacity. Whenever I am rushing out which nearly always I am, I reach out for this color tattoo as I can apply & blend it with my finger. Then I need to apply just eye liner & mascara and I am good to go. This color tattoo can be used alone or topped with other shadows but I mostly prefer wearing it alone. This cream shadow once set, does not smudge or budge from its place. It did not crease or melt in the hot summer days, but my friend who has dry lids complained of a dry-wrinkly look after this shadow sets. It is waterproof and stays on my lids with a minimum (negligible) amount of fading for a good 7-8 hours. Removing this cream shadow is easy, you just need to wash off with face wash and water.



SWATCHED HEAVILY


















Pros: -


* Affordable and Easily Available

* Texture is buttery & soft

* Glides on my eyelids without pulling or tugging

* Stunning shade of taupe-bronze which will suit/flatter most Indian skin tones

* Can be used alone or as a base

* Does not dry immediately, can be smudged & spread at ease

* Stays on for ever, till I remove it myself

* Easily washes off with face wash & water, no makeup remover required

* Lovely pearly finish makes it good for everyday wear

* Decently pigmented, can be built up for opacity

* Does not smudge & budge

* Waterproof




SWATCHED HEAVILY- AFTER PLACING UNDER WATER



















Cons: 

* Imparts a dry & wrinkly look to the lids if eye cream is not used underneath for girls with dry lids


LEFT- SINGLE SWIPE & RIGHT- DOUBLE SWIPES






















                I rate Maybelline 24 Hour Color Tattoo in Bad To The Bronze 4.5 out of 5. A neutral pearly-finish browny shade for everyday wear and will suit most Indian skin tones. It is my favorite go-to shadow whenever I need to rush. Although I have hit pan on this color tattoo, I still have much product left in it to repurchase. But I definitely will once it gets over which I don't think is anytime soon. Highly recommended for girls who adore neutral shades.



Hope this review helped you in some way and do leave behind your sweet comments and also tell us which is your favorite shade of Maybelline 24 Hour Color Tattoo. Thank you and have a rocking Afternoon :)


4 comments:

Natasha Bhatt said...

I really want this... still have not got it.. did u get a brush with it?? nice review dear :)

beautydiva said...

@Natasha Bhatt- Yes I did get a brush with this one and also another one. Obe brush was taken away by my cousin & the other one I misplaced it. So I couldn't photograph the brush. Thank you dear :)

Vipra S said...

Tattoo's are worth every penny invested .. From lovely shade to amazing pigmentation :)

Nicely reviewed sweets <3

beautydiva said...

@Vipra S- I love all the 4 tattoos I have & staying power, pigmentation all are great. You are right they are good investments. Thanks dear <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...