My Lovely Followers

Thursday, November 28, 2013

CHRISTMAS NAIL ART WITH POLKA DOTS

                  Hello everyone, Christmas is here and so are the parties. Here I have a nail art which I have taken inspiration from pinterest but its quite different from the original one. I am not a pro and here I have tried my best. I liked the way it came out but you can go ahead with a glitter top coat if you desire. Hope you all enjoy the pictorial






















Step 1- Single coat of Sally Hansen Hard as Nails as the base coat.

Step 2- Two coats of Colorbar Exclusive Nail Lacquer - Iced Spice on the nails.


























Step 3- Red & green polka dots. Red- Avon Simple Pretty Nail Enamel Royal Red & Green- Avon Nailwear Pro+ Nail Enamel Noir Emerald.



























Step 4- Red french tip, they don't need to be neat.

























Step 5- A green line to cover up the mistakes of the red french tips, using a stripper.





















Step 6- Finally the top coat to add gloss and seal in the art. Done!!!!


Thanks for bearing with me and have a beautiful day :)


4 comments:

Indian Beauty Zone said...

Wow wow loved it very much <3

Vipra S said...

Wow ! Thats soo pretty :)
Love <3

beautydiva said...

@Radha Krishnakumar- Thank you very much dear :)

beautydiva said...

@Vipra S- Thankies <3<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...