My Lovely Followers

Sunday, November 3, 2013

BLINGY BLUE DIWALI NAIL ART

























            Wishing all my lovely followers, readers and my dear friends a very happy, blessed and wonder-filled Diwali. Hope you people are enjoying this festive season and having lots of mithais :D.

              I have this blingy-glittery nail art on my nails since Dhanteras and I have been receiving a few compliments. So here I am sharing the pictorial with you all on creating this Over The Top Blue Blingy Nail Art


























Step 1- Single coat of Sally Hansen Hard as Nails as the base coat.

Step 2- Three coats of Colorbar Exclusive Nail Lacquer - 105 Peacock Blue on the nails.










Step 3- Two coats of Faces Nail Enamel - All That Glitters









Step 4- Chunky Teal-Blue glitter on tips of each nail but full on ring finger nail.








Step 5- Three Rhinestones on ring finger & one each on all finger nails to add a more glamour & shine.









Step 6- Top coat to add gloss and seal in the art. Done!!!!



I know its a bit too glittery for some of you but this is the Festive Season and that too Diwali so I think this nail art will suit the mood.

Thank you all for bearing with me and do have a great Diwali :D





Also read:

FIREWORKS INSPIRED DIWALI NAIL ART
BLACK & GOLD DIWALI NAIL ART

4 comments:

Indian Beauty Zone said...

Gorgeous Nail art <3

beautydiva said...

@Radha Krishnakumar- Thanks very much :)

R.ChamberofBeauty said...

Gosh, it's just beautiful! I remember a shining blue sea to see this nail design <3 Happy Diwali honey <3

beautydiva said...

@Rakhshanda Rizvi- Thank you very very much dear :D Wish you too a very Happy Diwali as well <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...