My Lovely Followers

Monday, September 30, 2013

VELLVETTE BAG SEPTEMBER

              Hi everyone, I received my Vellvette box on the 25th September but I was not able to post the pics. This time I am very happy with Vellvette . The first love was the red bag and along with it 2 full sized products but the 100 ml conditioner is nearly a full size, there's a lot of product in it. Lets see what they have sent for me.
























                 I so love this red and white polka dotted bag, its smaller than their earlier bags but its perfect to carry makeup and thrown inside my bag. Very cute and girly bag :)



























                 The black envelope holds an invitation for a friend to invitation card which has some Welcome Bonus for first time buyers.






























The product information cards!!!




























This is all I got this month :D Super happy!!!!





























beauty UK Eye Shadow Palette- Soho, I love colorful palettes :) (Full size)

































Organic Surge Shine Boost Conditioner <3 <3



























Lord & Berry Liquid Lipstick- Mysterious Pink (Full Size)





















































Vellvette Compact Brush with a mirror. That's very handy.



               Excuse the crappy pics please, my cam seems to have a mind of its own. Sometimes it works and sometimes it refuses to give me decent pics. Thanks for bearing with me and do have a great night ahead :)



10 comments:

Unknown said...

I got mine yesterday and I am also very happy, I got Sally hassen instead of lip product :)
pouch is soooo cute naa

beautydiva said...

@Shikha S- this time everyone is satisfied. heading to check out your goodies. ty :)

preethi said...

Lovely..lucky u r

beautydiva said...

@Preethi Prasad- Thank you very much :D

R.ChamberofBeauty said...

Wow, everything is impressive! Do some detail review of these products <3

beautydiva said...

@Rakhshanda Rizvi- Thank you very much, will come up with the reviews soon <3

Unknown said...

u got lovely stuff dear..waiting for ur review....

my recent one :http://www.indianbeautyforever.com/2013/10/nail-polish-aqua-shimmer-and-lolita.html

beautydiva said...

@tejinder Kaur- Thank you dear. Will defo try to review soon.

Unknown said...

Everything looks great dear! Would love to see reviews on these...

http://www.coralswithblues.com/

beautydiva said...

@Richa Saxena- Thanks very much dear. Will review soon :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...