My Lovely Followers

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

31 DAY AUGUST NAIL ART CHALLENGE- DAY 9- MATTE NAIL ART

                Nails paints that have a matte non-glossy finish are called Matte Nail Polish. It gives a smooth finish to the nails sans the shine. There are 2 ways to create matte nails, first is to simply use a Matte Nail Paint and the second way is to apply a matte top coat over any regular nail paint. The theme for day 9 is Matte Nails and I choose a grey matte nail paint for this look. I couldn't leave it at that so I simply decorated it with stickers. I liked the end result more than the 8th day result but can't say I am satisfied.



Here is the pictorial of the nail art I created for today. Enjoy.....




















Step 1- Two coats of cement grey matte nail paint.


























Step 2- Add stone stickers with nail glue and stick them in place.


























Step 3- Here I have added 3 stickers on the moon of each nail and and 3 hearts on the ring finger nail to give a little pop to the otherwise plain matte nails.


























Step 4- Done!!!!



Thank you all for bearing with me and do have a great afternoon :)




8 comments:

R.ChamberofBeauty said...

Wow, it's so beautiful! you are so talented <3 I love nail art but not good like you <3

beautydiva said...

@Rakhshanda Rizvi- Practice and tools hels a lot. Thank you dear :)

Beauty Frontline said...

Wow!! LOvely I really love it :)

beautydiva said...

@Gowthami Sundaram- Thanks very much dear :)

Unknown said...

I like it so much. Very chic and simple :)

Shreya said...

Lovely nail art dear ....so creative

beautydiva said...

@Preeti Kaur- Thank you liking it dear :)

beautydiva said...

@Shreya- Glad you liked it, thanks :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...