My Lovely Followers

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

31 DAY AUGUST NAIL ART CHALLENGE- DAY-7- BLACK & WHITE NAIL ART

         The theme for Day 7 is Black and White and what I did is painted 3 nails with black and 2 nails with white. Now I did not go for a single design on all the nails, instead I tried out 5 different designs. A unique design for each unique nail. And I must say I am very pleased with the outcome.


Coming to today's theme of black and white, I must say that they compliment each other very well. Black is the color of modernity, power, sophistication, elegance, mystery, style, evil, death, fear, mourning, sorrow and unhappiness. White is the color of reverence, purity, peace, innocence, simplicity, coldness, surrender and winter.




Here is the pictorial of the nail art I created for today. Hope you enjoy it.




















.
Step 1- Three coats of black on thumb, middle and pinky and two coats of white on the index and ring fingers.

























Step 2- White dots on the thumb with black dots over the white dots, Three vertical black lines on the index nail, A white French Tip on the middle nail with black dots.

























Step 3- A drip pattern with black on the ring finger nail and finally Random white untidy dots on the lower half of the pinky nail.























Step 4- Seal in with a top coat. I messed up the French Tip a little on the middle finger nail while applying the top coat, that's a different matter ;) Done!!!




Thank you all for bearing with me and do have a great day :)


4 comments:

Karishma said...

Wow that is a really cool idea!

Beauty Frontline said...

Really lovely :):)

beautydiva said...

@Karishma- Thank you :)

beautydiva said...

@Gowthami Sundaram- Thanks dear :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...