My Lovely Followers

Sunday, August 4, 2013

31 DAY AUGUST NAIL ART CHALLENGE- DAY 4- YELLOW NAIL ART

         Hello girls, Wish you all a very Happy Friendship Day. Today is the 4th day of the 31 day August Nail Art Challenge and today's theme is yellow. I was pretty much happy with yesterday's work. And with great gusto I did my nails today in yellow and sea green but sadly it didn't appeased me.

Coming to today's theme which is the color yellow which is the color of friendship. Yellow is the color of gold, sunshine, optimism, pleasure, reason but also envy, jealousy and betrayal.


Here is the pictorial of the yellow nail art I created today. Enjoy.....






















Step 1- Three coats yellow nail paint.























Step 2- Vertical stripe down the middle of the nails (half way) with blue-green nail paint. Used the polish brush itself.
























Step 3- Shorter vertical lines down each of the nails to form this kind of pattern.


























Step 4- Decorated with dots all over to give that added zing. Dots never fail.... remember that always while doing nail art. Seal with a top coat. Done!!!




Thank you all for bearing with me and do have a great Sunday evening :)


4 comments:

Srinjla said...

Aww lovely
here is my recent post http://www.srinjla.com/2013/08/my-panjabi-jutti-collection.html#gpluscomments

beautydiva said...

@Srinjla- Thank you very much :)

Vipra S said...

That's just super cute <3

beautydiva said...

@Vipra S- Thank you dear :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...