My Lovely Followers

Saturday, August 3, 2013

31 DAY AUGUST NAIL ART CHALLENGE- DAY 3- GREEN NAIL ART

     Hi girls, are you enjoying your weekend? Well, I am... Continuing with Rajani Bhatt's 31 Day August Nail Art Challenge, here I am with a new nail art. And today's theme is green, here I haven't done anything special but the outcome according to me is good enough :D

Ok as I already said that today's theme is Green, let me tell you that I am in love with this shade. Green is the color of nature, spring, hope, growing grass, and envy not to forget the precious Emerald & Jade.


Here is the pictorial of today's Green Nail Art I have created. Enjoy the piccys- 




















Step 1- Three coats of leaf green nail paint.

























Step 2- Make french tips using black nail paint.


























Step 3- Using a dotter make white dots on the black french tips.












Step 4- Seal the design with a top coat. Done!!!




Thanks everyone for bearing with me. Enjoy the Weekend!!!!


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...