My Lovely Followers

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

31 DAY AUGUST NAIL ART CHALLENGE- DAY 10- RAINBOW NAIL ART

               The theme for day 10 is Rainbow Nails, it is difficult to create a rainbow pattern for a beginner like me but here I have tried my best. I have used all the colors in the rainbow (VIBGYOR) on my nails but not in order. I therefore went in for a water marble nail art which would let me use Violet, Indigo, Blue, Green, Yellow, Orange & Red together. Even after trying so much it didn't turn out as I thought it would :(



Here is the pictorial of the nail art I created for today. Enjoy it.....



















Step 1-  Two coats of white nail polish, kindly excuse for the messy application.































Step 2- Use scotch tape around nails to prevent the mess while marbling.





























Step 3- Use all rainbow colors for the water marbling.




























Step 4-  Work each nail separately. Make different designs on water for different nails but keep the colors same.





















Step 5- This is how it looks after removing the tape and cleaning.



























Step 6- Top coat to seal in the nail art and give a glossy look. Done!!!!!




Thank you all for bearing with me and do have a great afternoon :)



0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...