My Lovely Followers

Saturday, July 6, 2013

JUNE FAVORITES

              Hello everyone, I didn't post my May Favorites but I am making it up by post my June Favorites though I know I am a little late. My June Favorites are more of my fave lip products which I have been reaching out the most for the last 1 or 2 months. Here is a mixture of neutrals and bright shades both lipsticks and lip gloss. I was a little shocked to discover that in the past 2 months I have been using more lipsticks than lip glosses, I was never a Lipstick girl till now well I still consider myself a lip gloss freak. I used more and more bright shades in place of my regular neutral/nude lipsticks/glosses, I really did shock myself and hence I write this post.




I will start will lip glosses, I love them


























1. Revlon Colorburst Lip Gloss - Strawberry

2. Revlon Colorburst Lip Gloss - Papaya (My all time fave)

3. Lotus Purestay Lip Gloss - Nude Love

4. Colorbar Star Metal Lip Gloss - Seductress

5. Colorbar True Gloss Lip Gloss - Vintage Rose



Only 3 & 4 are neutral/nude shades and the other 3 are bright shades.





Now the Lip Crayons etc....
























Ellis Faas Creamy Lips - 101 (Its the brightest I have worn)

Lakme Absolute Lip Tint- Berry Pink

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain - Sweetheart




All 3 are bright shades and they brighten up my face. I don't need to do much with makeup when I am wearing one of these. I would just line my eyes and that's it.... I am done




Finally coming to the Lipsticks
























1. Avon Ultra Color Rich Moisture Seduction Lipstick - Plum Gorgeous

2. Lakme 9 to 5 Lip Color - Pink Collar

3. Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick - Rosedew

4. Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick - Mad About Mauve

5. Lakme 9 to 5 Lip Color - Toffee Nexus

6. Revlon Colorburst Lipstick - Mauve

7. Avon Ultra Color Rich Moisture Seduction Lipstick - Red Kiss

8. Colorbar Velvet Matte Lipstick - Over The Top

9. Avon Ultra Color Rich Moisture Seduction Lipstick - Brick Brown (My fave amongst all)





The 3 Avon Ultra Color Rich Moisture Seduction Lipsticks are just amazing lipsticks and I love love love them a lot. The 2 Lakme Lipsticks are neutrals/nudes and the rest are all bright fun shades.




So these 17 plus 2 others I couldn't photograph since I was unable to locate them, these have been my absolute favorites. Therefore I wrote about only 17 here. hope you girlies enjoy the pics. Thank you for bearing with me and do have a rocking Saturday Night :D



0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...