My Lovely Followers

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

COLORBAR NEW LAUNCHES- PERFECT MATCH BB CREAM & ULTIMATE MAKEUP REMOVERS- PR INFO

          Hey girlies, one more BB Cream hits the Indian market and this time it's my favorite brand Colorbar <3 <3 See and enjoy the pics



























































Now the Colorbar Ultimate Makeup Removers which I have seen long back (couple of months back), I didn't buy as I am happy with my Lakme Bi-Phase and Revlon Makeup Removers.But after seeing these pics and reading the info I think I must try the one for oily & combination skin.





































































































Ohhhh my SHIMMERS!!!! Are these back????????

Am seeing these after a longggg time.... let's hope Colorbar gives them back to us :D





Thank you and have a great evening :)



4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Only 3 shades :/ ...

beautydiva said...

@shalini- much better compared to garnier, ponds, vedic line atleast this one has 3 shades to choose from. Thank you :)

coralcrue said...

yeah, that's true, atleast they have those three shades...will check them out. thanks :)

beautydiva said...

@coral crue- you are right dear, atleast they are giving us 3 shades which also equals deborah bb and bourjois bb. should thank them yaar :P

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...