My Lovely Followers

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

COLORBAR LAUNCHES SKIN CARE PRODUCTS- PR INFO

          Now Colorbar also has ventured into skin care, from cleansers to moisturisers to eye cream they are also offering a "Lip Mender" and a "Finishing Mist" which attracts me most. Let's see what's all they have for us in the form of pics. Well all these products will be out in the stores after few weeks. So till then keep waiting and enjoy the pics :)














































































































































































Thank you and have a rocking time ahead :)


3 comments:

jade said...

Before I had the money to invest and try other products, click site

Unknown said...

This was a useful post and I think it's fairly easy to see in the other reviews, so this post is well written and useful. Keep up the good work.Product Launch in India

Unknown said...

This is what I have been searching in many websites and I finally found it here. Amazing article. I am so impressed. Could never think of such a thing is possible with it...I think you have a great knowledge especially while dealings with such subjects. Natural Body Butters for Your Skin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...