My Lovely Followers

Saturday, June 29, 2013

VELLVETTE BAG/BOX JUNE



















            Hello everyone, sorry for the lack of posts as I am a little busy with office work. Lots of posts lined up for the next few days but for now have a look at my Vellvette Bag which I had received 3-4 days back. Vellvette Box/Bag is getting creative day by day, this time I loved the pink bag as it is so pretty and handy to be (filled with makeup...for touch up) carried inside our big bags specially when travelling. Great concept and I am very happy with this month's bag (samples). After the mix up last month which Vellvette solved within a few  days and replied to my mail, they promised to send me last month's sample along with this month's box. And yes... they did plus also send a bonus product. Lets see what I got


















































Just Herbs Advanced Pimple Treatment Kit


1. Ayurvedic Pimple Treatment
2. Silksplash Face Wash
3. Neempure Neem Pack

Great timing as I have 3 pretty pimples right on my forehead :P
























LA Splash Glitter Eyeliner- Eclipse ( Black with bright blue glitters)



























Toni&Guy Frizz Smoothing Curl Shampoo




Now Last Month's Sample :D























The Nature's Co Aquaspark Cool Cucumber Face Wash

I was sent 2 tubes of 15 ml each but 1 tube is broken and too messy to be photographed. I love face washes and I can't wait to use it.




And now the Bonus






















This month I am very happy with Vellvette and I don't regret my decision of a full year subscription. Thank you :)


2 comments:

Nivedita said...

That's a whole lot of products. Can;t wait for the reviews!

beautydiva said...

@nivedita- i know dear, will try my best to review them soon. Vellvette is getting better by the day

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...