My Lovely Followers

Sunday, May 12, 2013

STREETWEAR COLOR RICH NAIL ENAMEL- 04 PLUM GLAZE- NOTD & REVIEW























5 ml for INR 50


Company Says: - Brilliant color that lasts long on your nails.

Ingredients: - Not Listed


























My Opinion: - All of us love StreetWear Color Rich Nail Enamels, they have a lot of bright and colorful shades to choose from. I pick up a couple of shades from them whenever I see their nail polishes. So today I will be sharing with you all my views on StreetWear Color Rich Nail Enamel 04 Plum Glaze. Its a pretty dusty pink with brown undertones and golden sheen, one lovely shade I must say.
























                 First coat gives nothing, second coats gives a dull look and the third one gives full color and density. This shade needs three coats for full opacity, this nail polish isnt too glossy so a gloss needs to be applied over it. It is a dull kind of pink shade which is apt for everyday/office wear. This nail enamel fades around the tips and chips in 4 days even with 3 coats.


























               This particular shade lasts for 4 days and I had to remove it soon. It cleans off easily and does not stain my nails. It has a strong smell which I do not like. Other than that I love this shade for its subtle-ness and its golden sheen. Perfect for daily wear and suitable for most Indian skin tones.




Pros: -


* Affordable & Easily Available

* Wearable dusty pink shade with gold sheen to it

* Stays on for 4 days

* Love the gold sheen, its so pretty




Cons: -


* Non-glossy, dull shade. Needs a gloss

* Fades around the tips from 3rd day

* Strong chemical smell




            I rate StreetWear Color Rich Nail Enamel in 04 Plum Glaze 4 out of 5. This is a nice pretty subtle shade of pink with a very pretty gold sheen, but dull enough for my liking. This one is for all those who like subtle shades.



Hope this review helped you in some way, please do leave behind your comments. Also do tell us about your favorite nail polish shades from StreetWear Color Rich Nail Enamel. Thank you and have a great time :D

10 comments:

Indian Beauty Zone said...

Lovely Shade I am gonna pick this one soonnnn :)

R.ChamberofBeauty said...

Wow, very pretty shade for summers!!

Natasha Bhatt said...

This is such an amazing metallic pink color.. lovely NOTD :)

I have my own blog too, kindly check it out when u hv the time.. natashabhatt.blogspot.in - My Little world of Make up.. :)

beautydiva said...

@Radha - truly lovely with the gold sheen it has. thank you

beautydiva said...

@Natasha Bhatt- welcome to BDI and thank you very much for the comment.i shall surely visit your blog.

beautydiva said...

@Rakhshanda- perfect for everyday/office wear, very pretty shade. thank you

Unknown said...

Your nails are amazing, how do you keep them healthy?xo
Follow me and I'll follow back<3xo
http://our-teeniolect.blogspot.co.uk/

beautydiva said...

@Salihah- welcome to BDI, and thank you very much. read this- http://beautydivaindia.blogspot.in/2010/12/my-nail-care-regime.html

Unknown said...

Lovely shade! :)
http://quirkilynormalfashioned.blogspot.in/

beautydiva said...

@neha k- thank you very much :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...