My Lovely Followers

Friday, March 29, 2013

MARCH FAVORITES
























            Hi Girls, these are my faves for the month of March. I had reached most for these products during this month. So here is my list-



My Faves this Month:


1. Revlon PhotoReady Perfecting Primer

2. Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse

3. Lotus Herbal Nutraglow Daily Tinted Moisturiser

4. Colorbar Instant Coverup Stick

5. Lakme Perfect Radiance Intense Whitening Compact

6.Deborah Milano Hi-Tech Blush- Rosa Pesca

7. Maybelline Hyper Glossy Liner

8. Oriflame Hyper Stretch Mascara

9. Coloressence Vibgyor Matte Eyeshadow EM4

10. The Body Shop Brow & Liner Kit

11. Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain- Honey Douce

12. Lotus Herbals Purestay Lip Gloss- Nude Love



Hope you enjoyed this post, thank you and have a great weekend :)


6 comments:

Nivedita said...

Same pinch for the maybelline foundation and hyperglossy liner!! I have been loving them as well.
Isn;t it so glossy and intense?!!

beautydiva said...

@Nivedita- Both are <3 <3, the liner's very glossy, I am bored of all the matte ones. Thank you :)

Unknown said...

Lip balms are fav for me too
NIVEA Giveaway
http://dressnmakeup.blogspot.in/2013/03/give-away-nivea-gift-hamper.html

Unknown said...

hey..rosa pesca and potoready primer are some of the sought after products and even i reach for them too much..
lost my colorbar concealer stick though!! :(

http://myexquisiteworld.wordpress.com/

beautydiva said...

@Shikha- thank you very much :)

beautydiva said...

@ritika narang- thats really bad, thanks for being here

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...