My Lovely Followers

Monday, March 11, 2013

GARNIER SKIN NATURALS LIGHT EYE ROLL-ON- REVIEW





























Caffeine + Pro-Vitamin B5

Anti-puffiness
Anti-dark circles

15 ml for INR 199

Company Says: - Eye puffiness and dark circles can make your eyes look dull and tired. Garnier Light Eye Roll-on is a massaging roll-on that combines caffeine and the draining effect of a massage to reduce puffiness and dark circles and brighten the eye contour.

                               Massage is a technique used by experts to boost natural draining and decongest tired eyes. The formula, enriched with caffeine, known for its stimulating properties on micro-circulation, helps to brighten the skin and boost radiance.

- Fragrance- free -
- Dermatologically tested -
- Ophthalmologically tested -






























Proven Efficacy:


  • Immediately cooling effect to decongest puffy eyes.
  • In 14 days, skin looks brighter and more radiant*.
  • In 28 days, eye puffiness and dark circles are reduced**.
* Self evaluation, 29 women, 8 weeks
** Clinical test, 50 women, 4 weeks.































How do I use Garnier Light Eye Roll-on?


  • Apply Garnier Light Roll-on to the eye contour area (both above and below) in light circular massaging movements. The liquid will be applied automatically via the roller ball. If necessary, smooth in any remaining liquid with your fingertips.
Use immediately after waking up and anytime during the day whenever eyes feel tired or puffy.

































The Power of Caffeine*:

An energizing and anti-tiredness ingredient, Caffeine is also well known for its stimulating properties on micro-circulation.

The formula is enriched with pro-vitamin B5 for it's hydrating properties.
* Caffeine contained into Light Eye Roll-on is from synthetic origin.


Ingredients: - Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Aluminum Hydroxide, Biosaccharide Gum-1, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Caffeine, Capryly Glycol, Disodium EDTA, ESCIN, Guanosine, Hydroxyproline, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Laureth-7, Methylparaben, Mica, Panthenol, Polyacrylamide, Sodium Hyaluronate, Xanthan Gum (F.I.L. B32720/1)


























My Opinion: - I have used this product twice before and if I am not wrong, Garnier has fixed the price of this Eye Roll-on at Rs 199 since the last 3 years. Three years back I had used this Eye Roll-on to de-puff my naturally puffy eyes and it had worked very well. So this time when I was sent this product for review by the brand, I was happy to use it once again. The packaging of this product is very innovative just like a marker with a flat roller head at the tip.The pen has a beautiful yellow plastic body with a transparent screw-on lid and the roller is made of steel and hence gives a cool feeling to my eye area while massaging.


























              The liquid is colorless and watery. The product spreads easily on my eye area and takes about 3-4 mins to dry up. It gets absorbed within a few minutes and does not sit on my skin. I use it morning and evening after cleansing my face. It does not make any difference to my eye shadows/liner/concealer etc. It is fragrance free and that is a big advantage for an eye product. True to the brand's claim, it instantly cools off the eye area and gives a soothing and refreshing feeling.
























                I do not have serious dark circles and my main problem is puffiness. This product has always helped me to ward off puffiness, I never get puffy eyes while using this product but once I leave it immediately the puffiness is back. So I will call it a temporary relief for people with puffy eyes, of course the brand does not claim to provide long lasting effects so I wouldn't complain. Coming to the anti-dark circle claim, I will say it does very less for dark circles and it would absolutely do nothing for people with serious dark circles.























                   With regular use though, it gives a slight brightening effect. It will take atleast 3 months to get used up if I use it twice a day and so Rs 199 is very affordable taking into consideration the prices of eye-care products from other brands. Thumps up to Garnier for maintaining the price at Rs 199. This Eye Roll-on contains Caffeine which is known for its depuffing properties and Pro-vitamin B5/Panthenol which is a humectant, emollient and moisturiser and has good skin penetration.




Pros: -

* Easily Available and affordable

* Great packaging, easy to carry around in my purse

* De-puffs my eyes

* Would stay with me for 3+ months

* Steel Roller gives a soothing and cool massage to my eye area

* Contains Caffeine and Panthenol (Pro-vitamin B5)

* The Eye Roll-on is fragrance-free, dermatologically as well as ophthalmologically tested

* Brightens up with regular use



Cons: -


* Does nothing for dark circles

* Contains Methylparaben (though I am not paranoid about parabens, some people are)



                I rate Garnier Light Eye Roll-on 4 out of 5. Its one of the first eye products I had used so I couldn't give any less than 4. Its a great product for people with puffy eyes but it would do nothing for dark circles especially for people with heavy dark circles.


Hope you enjoyed this review, do leave behind your precious comments and share with us your experiences regarding eye-care products.



Thank you and have a great day ahead :)




PRODUCT SENT BY BRAND/PR FOR CONSIDERATION

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice Review dear Hope you are now all fine...take care :D

Unknown said...

Oh I am disappointed. I thought it could do something to the dark circles. I have used this before and didn't find any difference to my under eye area :-(

Ritu Gupta said...

This product works good for me... enjoy http://www.majorbrands.in/

beautydiva said...

@RITU GUPTA- Welcome to BDI and thank you for the sweet comment. Good to know it works for you :)

Unknown said...

i am not feeling any difference..:(

Unknown said...

This Roll-On had reduced my dark circles. Works like a charm for puffed eyes and improves your fine lines around the eyes. Apply twice daily for results. Bought from https://www.comedz.com/ Delivery timing was perfect no delay with no complain with the product.

Unknown said...

Every time I open a review of a dark circle removing thing,the users say they don't have dark circles and can't comment 😑😒now I believe there's nothing in the world that can actually reduce dark circles.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I am using garnier roll on for my eyes since 3 months, it really gives good effects, also I am using Washable Mascara for my eye lashes, mascara gives natural effects on lashes

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...