My Lovely Followers

Thursday, March 28, 2013

GARNIER SKIN NATURALS BB CREAM SPF 24- SWATCHES & REVIEW


























MIRACLE SKIN PROTECTOR

DAILY ALL-IN-ONE MOISTURISER

SPF 24
UVA/UVB Protection

Vitamin C + Almond Extract + Minerals For Brightening



Company Says: - For an instant "perfect skin"- BB Cream combines derivative of Vitamin C known for its antioxidant and brightening properties with mineral pigments to help visibly unify your skin. Amiracle you can instantly feel and see on your skin!
































Benefits of this BB Cream:


* Fairer Looking Skin

* Healthy Glow

* Lines & imperfections reduced

* Even Skin Tone

* 8H moisturisation



Garnier Skin Naturals Philosophy:

* Garnier uses, wherever possible, active natural ingredients which have been carefully extracted to preserve their quality and purity.


* Products have been dermatologically tested to ensure respect to your skin.

























Garnier's FAQs about BB Cream :


Is BB Cream right for me?

Yes, if you are looking for skin carethat instantly and effectively helps make your skin perfect, which is:
* Fairer                       * Glowing                   * Smooth
* Even Toned                                          * Moisturised


How is this skin care perfect?

BB Cream is a new generation of skin care. BB Cream is an all-in-one cream. It combines multiple beauty routine steps in one. Hence, save time- in just one application brighten, smoothen and moisturise your skin.


How does this miracle work?

This all-in-one high performance skin care contains Vitamin C derivatives known to have antioxidant properties. It helps boost skin glow and brightness. Enriched with mineral pigments, BB Cream instantly beautifies your skin. It instantly spreads evenly for a - flawless finish. Its light-weight and comfortable texture blends perfectly into the skin. Lets skin breathe, It is an 8H moisturising formula with Almond extract. Its SPF24 filter helps protect the skin from UV.


How to apply?

Spread the BB Cream like your regular moisturizer. Apply with light circular strokes from the middle of your face outwards on perfectly cleansed skin.


























Ingredients: - Water, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Silica, Octyldodecanol, Fragrance, Octyldodecyl Xyloside, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Isohexadecane, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydoxyhydrocinnamate, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Caprylyl Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Polysorbate 80, Potassium Sorbate, Benzyl Salicyclate, Linalool, Citronellol, Benzyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Methylisothiazolinone, Sweet Almond Fruit Extract, [+/- May Contain CI 77891, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499] (F.I.L. B47553/2)































My Opinion: - I have been reviewing many a Garnier products of late, so I thought why not review their hit product the newly  (ok not very new) launched BB Cream. I have been using the Garnier BB Cream since last December. At that time I bought the smaller tube as I wanted to experiment with it first. The first time I applied it on my face, I was in for a surprise. Coming to the packaging first, this BB Cream comes in a beige-gold plastic tube with a white plastic screw-on cap and a nozzled neck to dispense required amount of product. Its packaging is similar to the Maybelline Clear Glow Bright Benefit Ceam. 





















                   The fragrance is very sweet, like that of roses. It lingers on for a about 5-7 mins before fading off. Its a thick-ish cream and looks like foundation. Its light-weight and spreads on easily on my face. It blends like a dream and I  do not have to keep massaging the cream. This BB Cream sinks into my skin and does not sit on top of it. It gives enough moisture to my skin which I love.



























                    This BB Cream gives a matte finish and stays put that way for a long time. In an Air-conditioned environment, this BB Cream stays on matte for about 6-7 hours after which it gives a glow to my T zone. But in a non air-conditioned environment it stays matte for around 5 hours and then gives a subtle shine to my T zone. This cream does not makes my skin greasy. During the winters (December/January) I had to moisturise my skin before applying the BB Cream.
 But now I do not need to apply a separate moisturizer underneath this BB Cream.




























                   This BB Cream comes with SPF 24 and photographs well. The coverage is sheer but can be built up to medium. It does not looks cakey on my skin even after building up a little. This BB Cream from Garnier evens out my skin tone, hides my light under eye circles and also conceals minor flaws like spots. It also gives a pore-less finish to my skin and works as a great base for foundations. Its one product I reach out when I am in a hurry.





Pros: -


* Affordable (compared to Maybelline's 18 ml for INR 199) and Easily Available

* Blends like a dream

*  Stays matte for long

* Does not make my skin greasy, just gives a subtle shine/glow towards the end

* Stays put till I take it off myself

* Washes off easily with any face wash, no need of makeup remover

* Little goes a long way, I am using this since first week of January and the tube still has some product left in it

* SPF 24 plus UVA/UVB protection is always appreciated

* Travel-friendly and gets into most purses

* All claims are true (partially)




Cons: -


* Only 1 shade has been made available by Garnier in India, too fair or too dark skin tones will not be able to carry it I suppose

* Miracle Skin Perfector is rather a tall claim


          I rate Garnier BB Cream SPF 24 4.75 out of 5. I recommend this BB Cream to all girls try it out atleast once. But dry skin beauties please moisturise skin properly before using this BB Cream. Also think twice before purchasing if you are a little too fair or too dusky a beauty. Absolutely recommend to 'oilies' like me.



Hope this review was of some help to you all, do leave behind your precious comments and share with us your experiences with BB Creams. Thank you and have a great day ahead :)


6 comments:

R.ChamberofBeauty said...

great review dear, very helpful! I haven't used it <3

beautydiva said...

@Rakhshanda- use it atleast once and you wont regret. thank you dear :)

Beauty Frontline said...

hey nicee post :)btw this doesn't wrk out well for me..following yu in bloglovin :)

beautydiva said...

@Gowthami- Thank you dear. ok thats not good since it a nice one for me

Amna said...

love the review.Amazing product.

beautydiva said...

@sherhzad- thank you dear

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...