My Lovely Followers

Friday, February 8, 2013

COLORBAR NAIL LACQUER- 12 ESPRESSO- NOTD & REVIEW



















9 ml for INR 110

Company Says: - The nail polish is a simple one stroke application and fortifies the nail while giving them a high shine and intense color. It is fast drying and chip resistant. It does not yellow the nail and is long lasting; just what you need to make your hands looks salon perfect! 


Ingredients: - Not Listed


My Opinion: - I keep changing nail polish every 4-6 days. And this way I am able to take good care of my nails. I keep my nails bare for one whole day and then go for a self manicure and finally apply polish. So this time I chose Colorbar Nail Lacquer in 12 Espresso. It is a pearly beige shade with slight brownish undertones. I like these kind of neutral shades and I just realized that inspite of being in love with Colorbar products I haven't reviewed ANY of their products. Shocking, isn't it?






















                   Coming back to the review, this nail paint is very thin and not very well pigmented. I needed 4 coats for full opacity. It is neither glossy nor matte but its pearly with a subtle glow effect. It does not dry soon and therefore you have to wear it in leisure. 





















                    The brush is of good quality and gives even and non-streaky application. The length and size of the brush too is great for full control. It stayed chip free for 4-5 days and there was no noticeable fading at the tips. And truly it did not stain my nails.



























Pros: -

* Affordable and Easily Available

* Long Lasting

* Stayed chip free for 5 days

* Very pretty neutral shade

* Thankfully this shade has a name :P

* Didn't stain my nails


Cons: -

* No ingredient list

* Not very well pigmented (applies only for this particular shade)

* Takes some time to dry


             I rate this Colorbar Nail Lacquer in 12 Espresso 4 out of 5 because I love this shade. In general I am in love with most Colorbar products. Its a must try for girls who love neutral shades. Perfect office/school wear. Gives a polished look to my hands and I think this shade will suit many skin tones.




Hope you enjoyed my review, do leave behind your precious comments and share with us experiences with Colorbar Nail Lacquers. Thank you and have a great weekend :)


**Please excuse the very awful application, I messed up the nails while going to take the pics**


2 comments:

R.ChamberofBeauty said...

Nice shade <3 <3

beautydiva said...

@rakhshanda- a very pretty neutral shade. thank you :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...