My Lovely Followers

Friday, January 25, 2013

ORIFLAME OPTIMALS CLEANSING MILK- REVIEW

























Calming Complex with Cornflower Extract

Dry/Sensitive Skin

200 ml for INR 449

Company Says: - Optimals Cleansing Milk effectively removes impurities and makeup, contains calming complex with Cornflower Extract to help calm and soothe your skin. Apply with cotton pad over the face and neck. Rinse with water or remove with a tissue.


Ingredients: - Aqua, Butylene Glycol, Isohexadecane, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Tetrahydroxypropyl Ethylenediamine, Acrylates/C10-30Alkyl Acrlate Crosspolymer, Parfum, BHT, Propylparaben, Centaurea Cyanus Extract, Glycerin, Mentha Arvensis Oil, Mentha Spicata Flower/Leafs/Stem Extract



































My Opinion: - I always prefer to use a cleanser to clean up all the makeup, dirt and grime from my face. Though I use makeup remover to clean off waterproof eye makeup and lipstick, mostly I am comfortable using a cleansing milk otherwise. I used Oriflame Protecting 2 in 1 Cleanser which didn't work for me because it fails to clean up my makeup. So I was about to purchase a cleanser from another brand and just then the Oriflame lady came around and advised me to use this cleansing milk and fortunately this was on discount. The rest is history and here I am with its review today.




































                 The packaging is mess-free, it is a white plastic bottle with a grey plastic pump dispenser. This packaging is travel friendly but big enough for me to avoid it during my frequent travels. The pump dispenser has a lock and it needs to be turned to right side to unlock. The fragrance is very sweet floral types, I wouldn't mind calling it heavenly. This cleansing milk is thick creamy and  looks like a heavy formulation. But upon massaging it into my skin it seems to be light weight. I take one pump of this cleanser on my palm and massage it into my face and neck. Then I wipe it off with a soft muslin cloth dipped in hot water. Finally I wash off with tepid water and my face is squeaky clean.


























                                  This is a cleanser for combination to oily skin, but the company claims it is suited for dry/sensitive skin. It is not very greasy and does not make my skin oily. Though it looks very heavy-creamy, its actually light on my skin. My skin has reacted well to this cleanser and it has not broken out with regular use of this cleanser. It brightens my skin and soothes it. It gives my skin a clean feeling and removes all makeup/dirt-grime without leaving behind any residue. It works well to dissolve the makeup/dirt and grime with ease. I will have this cleansing milk with me for 2 months plus as one pump is enough for one use.
























Pros: -


* Light weight cleanser but very effective

* Didn't break me out

* One pump is enough for one use (covers face & neck)

* Brightens up my skin

* Does not make my skin oily/greasy



Cons: -

* Pricey, I would suggest waiting till this product goes on discount/sale

* Available only through Oriflame Consultants

* Contains Parabens

* Big bottle so not travel friendly for me


                        I rate Oriflame Optimals Cleansing Milk 4.25 out of 5. I would recommend this cleansing to all types of skin types but beauties with combination/oily skin would enjoy it in the winters. A great product from Oriflame.



 Hope you enjoyed my review, do leave behind your precious comments and share with us experiences with Oriflame Cleansing Milks. Thank you and have a great weekend :)

7 comments:

Shruti Dhingra Wahi said...

I bought this, for me it little greasy but as you suggested I used it during winters.
So now me happy with it :-)
ShrutiRasoi
Today's Recipe
Chilli Chicken (Dry)

beautydiva said...

@shruti- i am loving it too. its one of my fave products this month. thank you

Shruti Dhingra Wahi said...

your welcome dear !!!
ShrutiRasoi
Today's Recipe
Chilli Chicken (Dry)

coralcrue said...

Lovely review :)

beautydiva said...

@coral crue- thank you dear :)

Unknown said...

It seems a nice product. I have good experience with Oriflame products. So I will surely buy it. Thanks for review.

beautydiva said...

@Vaishali Shah- yes its a nice cleanser, do give it a shot. thank you :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...