My Lovely Followers

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

BEIGE-GOLD BRIDAL/PARTY NAIL ART WITH STONES

               Hello Beauties,  today I have this simple but gorgeous nail art to share. Here I have used Viviana Nail Lacquer in VNL021 Moody Concoction which is a gorgeous golden beige very slight finely milled gold shimmer. I topped it with Faces golden glitter and placed the stones and some small bindis randomly and finally applied two coats of top coat. Here are the pics for you to enjoy.

































































Hope you enjoyed the pics. Thanks for bearing with me and have a great day :)

4 comments:

R.ChamberofBeauty said...

Oh, gorgeous nail, love it <3

Lee.B said...

looks stunning!!

beautydiva said...

@rakhshanda- thank you very much dear

beautydiva said...

@lee- welcome to BDI and thank you very much for the appreciation

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...