My Lovely Followers

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

AVON FOOT WORKS POMEGRANATE CHOCOLATE MOISTURIZING FOOT CREAM- REVIEW


ENTER BEAUTYDIVA INDIA'S 2nd BLOG ANNIVERSARY HERE































50 ml for INR 150


Company Says: - Give your feet a sweet pomegranate and chocolate treat! This rich cream moisturizes and smoothes winter dry skin, leaving feet silky soft and fragrant.


To Use:- Apply to clean, dry feet. Massage cream into skin until absorbed, focusing on rough spots. Reapply as needed.































Ingredients: - Water, Mineral Oil, Petrolatum, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Myristyl Myristate, Propylene Glycol Stearate, PEG-40 Stearate, Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, Choleth-24, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Methylparaben, Potassium Hydroxide, Ceteth-24, Sucrose, CI 15510, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract, CI 14700, CI 42090, Tocopherol


My Opinion: - Just like I was using a body lotion for my hands during the peak of summers, similarly I was using body lotion on my feet as well. But just as fall is approaching and the weather is changing fast, I have reverted back to using a foot cream on my feet religiously. I have used a number of foot creams from various brands and I liked most of them. Today I am putting forward my views on Avon Foot Works Pomegranate Chocolate Moisturizing Foot Cream which is very apt for the day right now. The packaging is a simple white plastic tube with a flip open lid which click shuts tight. The packaging is perfect for carrying it along while travelling.



















              The fragrance of this foot cream is very sweet and delectable :P Yes I am serious, very time I use this foot cream, I just want to take a lick at it. The fragrance is chocolate and vanilla and a little bit of citrusy scent added to it. The consistency of this foot cream is light-weight and its texture is smooth and somewhere in between a cream and lotion but I would call it a thick lotion. It is non-greasy and does not make my feet sticky. Stickiness attracts dirt and since it’s not sticky I am using it for day time. This sweet smelling foot cream gets absorbed easily into my skin without much rubbing/massaging.



                  I always apply this cream on my feet after bath and it stays on for long hours till I wash off my feet. It gives my skin enough moisturization and my feet are soft and smooth all day long. This foot cream does not that silky feel since silicones are missing in it. I wear open sandals/shoes etc, actually all types of foot wear and this cream has kept my feet well moisturized all throughout the day. It is not sticky so does not attract dirt and grime and also it does not make my feet sweat. I need a small blob of cream for both feet and therefore it will stay with me for more than Right now it’s working fine for me but comes winter, I shall have to use a heavier foot cream for the day time also. I am also using a richer foot cream during the nights, Fabindia Avocado Foot Cream, which I like as well.



Enough cream for my feet























Pros: -


* Affordable at Rs 150 for 50 ml

* Smells yummy…. Mouth watering actually

* Moisturizes my feet well

* Non-greasy and non-sticky so it’s perfect for day-time wear

* A small blob is enough for my feet, so I can say a little goes a long way



Cons: -


* Contains Parabens

* Company’s claim of smoothing winter dry skin seems to be false as this cream is light and good for day use, I have to use a richer foot cream even during the day in winters

* Avon seems to taken this cream off its catalogues, haven’t seen in recent times, don't know if they have discontinued this foot cream



              I rate this Avon Foot Works Pomegranate Chocolate Moisturizing Foot Cream 4 out of 5. It’s nothing extra-ordinary or gives dramatic results, it’s a simple foot cream with yummy fragrance which gives decent moisturization during the day at this time of the year. That’s it.



Hope you enjoyed this review; please do share your experiences with us about foot creams you are using right now. Thank you and do have a great day 

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...