My Lovely Followers

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

ORIFLAME -PURE NATURE ORGANIC- SOOTHING FACE WASH- REVIEW


Aloe Vera & Arnica Extract

150 ml for INR 279

Company Says: - Soothing cleanser with organic aloe vera and arnica extract. Massage on wet face and rinse off. Gently cleanses sensitive skin.

Aloe Vera has been used since ancient times. It has superb soothing, moisturizing and regenerative properties, which makes it a perfect ingredient for the skin with a tendency to sensitivity.

Arnica’s yellow/orange flowers are renowned for their soothing and protecting properties. Its 100% organic extract offers particular protection and helps cool sensitive skin.

Citric Acid is an Alpha Hydroxy Acid and it’s used as an active ingredient in chemical peels. Its generally used as a pH adjusting agent in cream, gels etc In shampoos it is used to wash out wax and coloring from the hair.

**Recommended for all skin types & all ages**





Ingredients: - Aqua, Sodium C12-15 Pareth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, PEG-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, Glycol Distearate, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Laureth-4, Parfum, Propylene Glycol, Citric Acid, AloeBarbadensis Extract, 2-Bromo-2-Nitro-Propane-1.3-Diol, Arnica Montana Extract, CI 15510, CI 42090


          Shelf life is 3 years





This range consists of 4 products:
             
      Pure Nature Organic Aloe Vera & Arnica Extract Soothing Face Wash- Rs 279      
      

      Pure Nature Organic Aloe Vera & Arnica Extract Soothing Toner- Rs 279
             
      
      Pure Nature Organic Aloe Vera & Arnica Extract Soothing Pure Gel 80%- Rs 249
             

      Pure Nature Organic Aloe Vera & Arnica Extract Soothing Face Cream- Rs 298




My Opinion: - The most important step to a beautiful and healthy skin is cleansing. I have oily acne-prone skin which is a pain to take care of. Since ages, I have been using Oriflame Pure Nature Organic Aloe Vera & Arnica Extract Soothing Face Wash when my skin breaks out and it’s been a hit with me. I started when I was 15, I suppose, and the packaging has changed 2-3 times since then. But the formula, the quality remains the same which makes me come back to it every now and then. Also this was my first ever face wash from Oriflame and by far the best I had used. Sorry I would not bother to compare this face wash with any other since I know I love it and literally can’t do without it. I always have this one as a back up and you will always find a couple of bottles in the cupboard.

  


                       The packaging is very simple and basic, a milky/minty green tall bottle with a screw on cap and a stopper to control the flow of product. Extremely travel friendly and sturdy packaging. It has a citrusy (justifies the presence of citric acid) herbal fragrance which is very refreshing and mild. The scent lingers on for about 20-30 mins or more after washing my face. Most people will find the scent of this product pleasant. The face wash is a pearly off-white thick liquid, looks like a shampoo actually; it’s very creamy and not runny at all. The amount shown in the pic is enough for a single use. It does lathers very much, spreads well and melts the makeup, dirt, grime etc very effectively. But it’s not very effective against waterproof mascara and eye liner/kajals, it does clean up but not completely. But it does clean off foundations, eye shadows, lipsticks etc quite well. That’s not a problem with me since I used specialized makeup removers for my eyes.


                  I wet my face, take out the required quantity on my palm and add a few drops of water and lather it up before applying on my face. Then I gently massage it all over my face and neck and splash cool water to rinse it off. Just a few splashes and I am done. Especially during my break outs, this is my HG face wash, and it’s extremely gentle on my pimples and do not irritate them. It is really very soothing and very gentle on my skin. It does not give that stretch-y feeling even in winters when my skin turns combination. But ofcourse it controls oiliness and shine very well, never dries out my skin. My skin is clean and fresh after using it, the refreshing scent adds to it. The price of Rs 279 for 150 ml is very much affordable since this face wash will take around 3 months+ to get over if used twice daily, taking into consideration the amount of product needed per wash.
 



Pros: -

* Very mild and gentle on my oily pimple-prone skin

* Effectively cleans my skin

* Travel-friendly and sturdy packaging

* Does not contain Parabens and SLS etc

* Contains Aloe Vera and Arnica Extracts, which are very beneficial for skin

* Does whatever it claims, no tall/false claim made by the company

* Affordable since it takes a long time to get over, 3 + month


Cons: -

* Company claims that this face wash/entire range is suitable for all skin types, but I strongly doubt it and question it as I feel it will be drying for dry skin

                   I rate this Oriflame Pure Nature Organic Aloe Vera & Arnica Extract Soothing Face Wash 5 out of 5. I love love love it and it’s my HG during break outs. I always carry a bottle of this face wash with me when I travel. Girls if you have oily acne-prone skin which acts strangely at times of break outs then go ahead and get this face wash, I promise you will love it too. My favorite from Oriflame, can’t live without it.

                    Hope you enjoyed my review, do leave behind your precious comments and share with us experiences with Oriflame face washes. Thank you and have a nice day :)

13 comments:

Simran said...

thanks for Reviewing this:)

beautydiva said...

@simran- welcome dear :)

Gauri said...

I just recently bought this as well! It definitely works nicely.

beautydiva said...

@gauri- i love it, and nice to know that its working for you :)

Amy said...

I never even heard of this product before! Where do you get it? I recently started using the Aveeno Smart Essentials face scrub and my forehead acne is clearing up so nicely! If it stops working I'll be sure to look for this. Do you think the Aloe Vera gel would work on its own?

beautydiva said...

@amy- Welcome to BDI and thanks for your comment. Oriflame is a swedish direct selling brand. Aloe vera gel on its own will just soothe the skin. Its good to hear Aveeno products are working so well for you. Continue with them as your acne is clearing up.

Unknown said...

Hiee..ur review was too good...and i hv ordered this..but i have combination skin...can i use this product?or which facewash siuts my combination skin??

beautydiva said...

@Keerthi- Thanks very much for your appreciation. Ofcourse you can use this face wash safely on your combo skin.

Anonymous said...

is this facewash suitable for oily skin?

beautydiva said...

@Anonymous- yes this face wash is suitable for oily skin, go ahead and get a bottle for yourself!

Anonymous said...

I've got it last month and I'm using it since then. I must say its just perfect for oily skin. It didn’t give any break out for my oily sensitive skin. It lathers decently enough to clean the face and removes the basic non water proof makeup. I Regular usage gives a brighter complexion and a subtle glow too. I am looking forward to use its moisturizer

Unknown said...

i hv oily n sensitive skin plz suggest me face wash...

Unknown said...

I am not getting this face wash

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...