My Lovely Followers

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

LAKME FACE MAGIC DAILY WEAR SOUFFLE- NATURAL MARBLE- SWATCHES & REVIEW


30 ml for INR 99

Company Says: - Discover Lakme’s  Face Magic Daily Wear Soufflé. A lightweight water-based foundation that gently evens out your complexion. With the goodness of Sunscreen, Cucumber Extracts and Vitamin E, it provides UV protection in addition to soothing and moisturizing your skin, giving you a natural flawless glow.
For longlasting, flawless radiance, apply Face Magic Daily Wear Souffle before stepping out everyday!

Ingredients: - Not Listed

Available in 3 shades: -
Pearl
Marble
Shell

My Opinion: - Lakme Face Magic Daily Wear Souffle is my first ever foundation, I bought my first tub years back and since then I continued using it. The shade I am going to review is my summer shade, Marble, but in the winters I use the shade Pearl. This is a water based foundation (read tinted moisturizer), which is good for my oily skin. The packaging is so cute; it’s a heavy glass jar with a beige-pink plastic screw on lid. On opening the main lid, another plastic protective shield can be seen which saves the product from getting transferred to the main lid.

                             It smells weird, like some medicine. But the annoying smell is gone after 5-10 mins of application. The consistency is somewhere in between a cream and a lotion. It’s not very runny and not very thick either. This soufflé is very light weight and blends well into the skin. It’s a product that can be used on a daily basis and specially when in a hurry.

                                  This foundation never broke me out and inspite of using many other foundations, I always keep a jar of this soufflé with me. It gives no coverage and you have to hide flaws with a concealer if any. If not properly blended, it may give a streaky look to the face. One very annoying thing about this foundation is that it stains my collars and gets transferred to the cell phone screen. It is embarrassing to use a tissue in public if I have this soufflé on my face.

SWATCHED IN DAY LIGHT
                                      This soufflé oxidizes on oily skin and gives a orangey look, so be careful with this. The lasting power is horrible at 2 hours max (3 hours in an ac environment) during the summers but in winters it stays on for 3-4 hours and more in an air-conditioned environment. I like this foundation because it dries off to give a matte finish to my skin. And also its finish is more like liquid foundation- set-with-compact type.
BLENDED IN DAY LIGHT

Pros: -
Dirt cheap
Never broke me out till date
Water based, dries off to a matte finish
Light weight
Cute packaging

Cons: -
No coverage
Lasting power is not good
Only 3 shades available, the shade Marble is a little dark for me even after I get tanned
Oxidizes on oily skin
Ingredients not listed
SPF not mentioned

                            I rate this Lakme Magic Daily Wear Souffle 3.75 out of 5. Inspite of all the cons, I use it and will keep using it. It’s good for combination as well as oily skin but girls with dry skin stay out as this soufflé dries out once applied. Gives a streaky look on dry skin, my friend said this to me. This is my first foundation and I prefer calling it a tinted moisturiser.

                            Hope you enjoyed reading this review and benefitted too. Please do share your views about this product whether or not you have used it. Thank you and do have a good day.

15 comments:

ridsj said...

i hate foundations which oxidise !!! ll skip dis

Gauri said...

Great product!!!

Niesha said...

i have also used this.. it is sheer coverage but works well.. following u ..:)

beautydiva said...

@riddhi- yes, skip it. But in winters it does not oxidize. Thank you :)

beautydiva said...

@gauri- try it in winters, you will love it. Thanks :)

beautydiva said...

@neisha- welcome to BDI and thank you very much :D

Unknown said...

This product is gr8 ...following you...http://Cutenailstudio.blogspot.in//

Unknown said...

This product is gr8 ...following you...http://Cutenailstudio.blogspot.in//

beautydiva said...

@puja- welcome to BDI, yup great product, my first foundation as well. Thank you very much :)

Anonymous said...

i hate this...its not a water resistant....so bad...

beautydiva said...

@anonymous- sorry for the delay in replying to your comment. completely agree with you..its water restistant and melts if you sweat. skip it hun.
thank you

Anonymous said...

wen i applied it was lookin gud but after 2/3 hours my skin colour gt changed n it's embarrassing!!

beautydiva said...

@anonymous- awww it oxidises on oily skin. I gather you have oily skin. Thank you :)

beauty salon said...

Lakme face magic daily wear souffle is shown in the post here.

Dipti Ade said...

my skin is oily and acne pron do u think it will suit me>

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...