My Lovely Followers

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

ORIFLAME NOURISHING HAND CREAM FOR DRY HANDS- REVIEW


100 ml for INR 259

Company Says:- Nourishing hand cream with Sweet Almond Oil to immediately soften and smooth dry skin. Use throughout the day.

Ingredients:- Aqua, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Paraffinum Liquidum, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Carbomer, Ceteareth-20, Parfum, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Stearic Acid, Propylparaben, Sodium Hydroxide, Isopropyl Myristate

My Opinion:-
A couple of years back, the only thing I applied on my hands and feet was the regular body lotion. But since I have started blogging and taking more care of myself, I started using hand creams on my hands. I think that I tend to take more care of myself if I have different products for different purpose/body parts. This is how I got this habit of using hand creams all the time.

Today I am going to put forward my views on Oriflame's Nourishing Hand Cream For Dry Hands. Winter makes my hands a little dry, so I chose this particular hand cream. It comes in a matte peachy-orangey tube with a flip open lid. The lid click shuts thightly so its travel-safe, I have travelled with it safely. The fragrance is sweet-milky (if that makes any sense), its mild and that's what I love in a hand cream. I tend to reach out for it all throughout the day for the sweet smell actually.

This cream is not thick, its like a lotion and it spreads so easily on my hands. Just a blob is enough for each application and I apply atleast 5 times a day and its seen me through nearly 50 days of cold weather. This cream gets absorbed quickly and leaves behind no greasiness on my hands and I can work on my laptop after waiting for a couple of mins. It does not stains my clothes or anything I touch.

It has taken good care of my hands by giving them enough moisturization. My hands remained soft and smooth while I kept using this. This cream has reduced the darkness of my knuckles which is why I loved it. It contains Sweet Almond Oil which is very nourishing and has whitening properties.

But though its named Nourishing Hand Cream For Dry Hands, its not going to help the ones with very dry/peeling hands. Its good the ones with little dryness which most of us get in the severe winters. Also I needed to apply this cream after every single wash because it goes off when hands are washed (without soap/hand wash). Its neither water-resistant nor water-proof.

Pros:-

* Contains Sweet Almond Oil/Extract which has nourishing as well as whitening properties

* Nourished/Moisturised my hands

* Saw me through 50+ days, complete paisa vasool (value for money)

* Whitened my knuckles to quite an extent

* Spreads well, gets absorbed fast and does not make my hands greasy

Cons:-

* Price is a bit high at Rs 259 but offers are very frequent in oriflame

* Contains Urea and Parabens

* Not moisturising/nourishing for very dry hands, don't go by the name

I rate this Oriflame Nourishing Hand Cream For Dry Hands 4.25 out of 5. Its a good hand cream as it gives proper moisture/nourishment but people with very dry/peeling hands please stay away as it will do nothing for you. Now next hand cream after finishing this off is from Avon, I will review it after some days. Till then do take good care of your hands and thanks for reading this post :D

3 comments:

Gauri said...

It truly IS great! The smell is wonderful!!!

beautydiva said...

@gauri- love the fragrance too, its a nice cream. Thanks :)

Firoz Khan said...

best hand cream for dry hands-Visit eantiagingcream.com for best hand cream for dry hands & intensive hand cream- hand creams. Several purchase ready options of Anti-Aging Creams, Anti-Wrinkle Creams.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...