My Lovely Followers

Thursday, February 9, 2012

ORIFLAME HAUL

Hello Girls, today I am going to share my January Oriflame Haul. The prices in the brackets are the original prices (MRP) and I got big discounts in each product which are mentioned without brackets. Hope you all like my haul and enjoy the pics.


















Oriflame Giordani Gold Bronzing Pearls Rs 690 (Rs 990)















Oriflame Giordani Gold Mineral Therapy Concealer Rs 349 (Rs 498)































Oriflame Beauty Color Pro Eye Shadow Trio in Royal Blue Rs 315 (Rs 449)
















Oriflame Beauty Perfecting Face Primer Rs 259 (Rs 398)
















Oriflame Beauty Nail Shield Rs 125 (Rs 179)





Thank you and have a nice time :)

8 comments:

Lancy said...

Wow.. Lovely haul beeautty :) Check out my new violetbag haul dear :)

Gauri said...

This looks like it's going to be fun using all of it!!! I'd ♥ to see what looks you do :D

beautydiva said...

@lancy- your haul is amazing too, i loveeee the soaps. You know sadly I am addicted to oriflame/avon hauls :P Thank you :)

beautydiva said...

@gauri- the bronzing pearls are my repurchase, my cousin literally snatched away my half finished one last december :P Sure I will come up with the look using the es trio. Thanks :)

Deepa said...

Nice haul dear.... even i got oriflame nail shield....

beautydiva said...

@deepa- hey this months mary kay offers are awesome, specially the foundation offer is so tempting :D The nail shield is very good, would love to know your thoughts. Thanks :)

all that i know said...

the bronzing pearls is running under some huge valentine offer. check it out...

beautydiva said...

@all that i know- yes, the natural radiance one na... i already got it. thanks :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...