My Lovely Followers

Thursday, December 29, 2011

HAUL!!!!


Hi girls, hope you all enjoyed Christmas and gearing up for the New Year parties. As you all know I am addicted to Avon products and make purchases every month, actually the glossy brochures are so attractive that I can't refrain from placing an order. I love most Avon products I have used, though I have also come across average products by them but I rarely had bad experiences with Avon products. Now coming back to the haul, you will see the dominance of foot care products. Right now I am freinzied about hand and foot care products and here I have all the details of the haul. Within brackets is given the discounted prices of all the products.


Himalaya Herbals Footcare Cream, Rs 40














Avon Foot Works Cinnamon Orange Moisturising Cream & Smoothing Scrub, Rs 150 each (Rs 199 for the set)













Avon Simply Pretty Eye Shadow, Starlight, Rs 199 (Rs 159)









































Avon Simply Pretty Soft Kiss Lip Conditioner, Juicy Berry, Rs 149 (Rs 119)






























Avon Glimmersticks Lipliner, Red Brick & Pink Bouquet, Rs 259 each (Rs 348 for 2 pencils)






























Avon Glimmersticks Eye Liner, Majestic Plum, Rs 259





























Avon Simply Pretty Color Last Lipstick, Almond Beige, Rs 229 (FREE)









































Hope you liked my haul & enjoyed the post. Please do leave behind your precious comments. Thank you & have a great day :)

11 comments:

Zatheela said...

nice :-) does Avon has nice perfumes?

My latest post-
http://pinkcloudsz.blogspot.com/2011/12/gwens-blends-caramel-oatmeal-soap_24.html

Prachi Aggarwal said...

hey very nice haul
check out my blog @ www.beautynindulgence.blogspot.com

@Zatz- I love Avon's LBD EDT very nice - total party wear one

ridsj said...

nice haul ..hav used the footcream from himalaya n its v nice :)

http://sugarspiceandalldatsnice.blogspot.com/

beautydiva said...

@zatz- thank you. I got Avon Little Black Dress EDT (party) and Avon Simple Elements Warm Sunshine (daily), I love both of them. I will put up the reviews very soon, keep a watch :)

beautydiva said...

@pri- i am getting addicted to this hauling thing. And yup I too like Lbd Edt from avon. Thank you :)

beautydiva said...

@ridhhi- yeah I am loving it too. Thanks :)

Anuradha said...

Nice haul!!! I really want to try the new AVON lippy range-how is the Simply Pretty Color Last Lipstick?? Please do a review!!! And hey! I am your new follower :) :) :)

beautydiva said...

@goldenfalcon- thank you very much :) That lippie is quite good, surely i shall review it in a weeks time.

Raaga said...

The lippie :D :D Tat 1 caught my eyes :P
Useful haul :)

beautydiva said...

@raaga- thank you, its a nice color :)

Varneeta said...

Hi can u plz tell me about some more shades of the colorfast lipsticks.thanks.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...