My Lovely Followers

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

ORIFLAME FEET UP OVERNIGHT MOISTURISING AVOCADO & ALOE FOOT CREAM- SWATCH & REVIEW


150 ml (5.0 fl.oz.) for INR 349

Company Says:- An intensive moisturising foot cream enriched with Avocado oil and Aloe Vera extract to soften and soothe rough skin. Massage into feet every night.

Ingredients:- Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Urea, Glycerine, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sodium Cetearyl Sulphate, Ceteareth-12, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Dimethicone, Parfum, Panthenol, Persea Gratissima, Limonene, Aloe Barbadensis Extract, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal

My Opinion:- Now that Delhi weather is turning cold, I thought of starting to take extraaaaa care of my feet since I have dry feet and they tend to dry up even more in the winters. I got myself a jumbo size tube of Oriflame's Overnight Moisturising Foot Cream that too on discount :D



The packaging is very handy white plastic tube with the impression of a funny looking foot in various shades of green. The lid is screw-on transparent plastic which closes tight so there isn't any fear of spillage or spoilage while travelling which I frequent have to do.

The texture of this white cream is smooth and silky, like a thick lotion. A small pea sized amount is required for each foot and it gets absorbed instantly though I prefer to massage my feet a bit. The mint fragrange of this cream is very refreshing. No it doesn't contain mint but the fragrance is from linalool, one of the ingredients.



Upon application my feet are soft and silky also looks very polished, thanks to dimethicone. The overall condition of my feet is good enough so I can't comment on anything else except the fact that this cream moisturises my feet very well. Avocado and Aloe Vera are both highly moisturising and soothing and gives my feet a cool and refreshing feel when I apply this foot cream. I apply it every night before retiring and I am happy with the results I see after 10-15 days of regular application. But I doubt that this cream will not be able to heal cracked heels and very dry-rough feet.

Pros:-
* Very little is required for single use
* Moisturises my feet properly
* I like the artificial mint fragrance
* I have seen some results in 10-15 days, hence I am happy with it

Cons:-
* Pricey so take your chance during sales
* This jumbo tube is not always available
* I don't think it will work on cracked heels and very dry-rough feet

I rate this Overnight Moisturising Foot Cream 3.75 out of 5 because I know that will never be able to get hold of another jumbo tube of this cream, or I may have to keep waiting for offers and last but not the least I am yet not sure how it will behave in Delhi's cold winters.

7 comments:

M. said...

That's too much for a foot cream. I feel. Patanjali foot cream does a decnt job ( though it is greasy) and comes ofr 60 INR. You should try that!

beautydiva said...

@emm- thanks for the suggestion, I will get hold of it next week for sure . INR 60 is too good to believe and btw I love patanjali products but never gave much thought to this foot cream :P

Nivedita said...

I haven't used too many products for Oriflame. But I'd like to give this a try

ridsj said...

hi !! glad i stumbled upon yr blog.. nice review ... i luv oriflame products for their quality and light textured creams... sweetly following your blog...

http://sugarspiceandalldatsnice.blogspot.com/

beautydiva said...

@rids- thank you so much, following you back :)

beautydiva said...

@nivedita- try the smaller tube during discounts. This month its on offer. Thanks :)

Anonymous said...

SLA IRY

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...