My Lovely Followers

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

MEADOW INSPIRED FLORAL NAIL ART

                   This design is an inspiration from my nephew's toy/play house. The pic is given below but I have added a couple of more elements to make it look like a meadow in every single nail. 





It's a pic tutorial and I have used 3 nail paints for this piece of Art :D




NAIL PAINTS USED FOR THE NAIL ART












































Step 1- I applied 2 coats of a leaf green nail paint on all my nails to represent grass and I made neon green french tips.




























Step 2- I placed 3 yellow dots on each nail to make the center of the flowers.


























Step 3- Now I placed white dots around some of the yellow dots and made them into flowers.































Step 4- I placed magenta dots around the left over yellow dots  and made them into flowers as well.




























Step 5- Finally I added some random leaves and sealed my design with a top coat. Done!!!!


Hope you all like my nail art and leave behind your precious comments. Thanks in advance for bearing with me :D



10 comments:

M. said...

It looks like spring is here!:D You used some tools or just the usual tooth pick, pins and other such stuff??


Aroma Under Eye Gel-A Review

beautydiva said...

@emm- lol... You are right. I used a pen (old 1) to make flowers and toothpick to make leaves. Hey I too am using fabindia undereye gel right now. Thanks :)

M. said...

It is the cheap and effective way of creating an art:D

beautydiva said...

@emm- yep you are right ;) :P

Bhushavali said...

sexy... absolutely gorgeous... :)
Check out my 'Biotique Skin Care + Lots more' GIVEAWAY

beautydiva said...

@bhushavali- welcome and thanks a ton :)

Dermalastyl said...

This is just what I was looking for. I was not expecting that I'd get so much out of reading your write up! You've just earned yourself a returning visitor :)

beautydiva said...

@dermalastyl- thanks very much :)

Unknown said...

Its awesome.......love the design.....

beautydiva said...

@puja- thanks a ton babe :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...