My Lovely Followers

Friday, November 18, 2011

AVON SKIN SO SOFT- SOFT & WHITE- WHITENING HAND CREAM- SWATCH & REVIEW


75 ml for INR 125

Company Says:- Soft & White Whitening Hand Cream is formulated with Thiodipropionic Acid (known as TDPA), a breakthrough ingredient patented to brighten skin, help minimize the appearance of dark spots and blotches and even out skin tone, to reveal more radiant skin. Also restores moisture to dry hands and cuticles leaving your skin silky, soft and velvety smooth. After just one week, hands are noticeably younger looking, healthier and radiant. Dermatologically tested



To Use:- Massage onto hands and cuticles any time of day and as often as needed. Use atleast once a day.

Ingredients:- Aqua, Mineral Oil, Petroleum Jelly, Cetyl/Stearyl Alcohol, Myristyl Myristate, Propylene, Glycol Monostearate, Potassium Hydroxide, PEG 40 Stearate, Carbopol, Beeswax Bleached, Benzyl Alcohol, POE (24M) Cholesterol Ether, Thiodipropionic Acid, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Methyl Paraben, Apple Fruit Extract/ Grape Fruit Extract/ Mango Fruit Extract, Liposome Vitamin A/C/E/Beta-Carotene, Jojoba Oil/ Amaranthus Caudatus Seed Extract/ Saccharomyces Lysate Extract/Hydrolyzed Polyglucose, Fragrance



My Opinion:-
As winter is ahead in our country, I thought of taking exra care of my hands as well. If I buy different products for different body parts then I tend to take more care of myself/my skin. Thats the reason I bought this hand cream a couple of months ago but I didn't use it until nearly 10 days back.

The packaging is handy, white plastic tube and flip top lid. Its a small tube and can be carried around in a purse to be applied whenever required. The fragrance is very feminine, light and floral. It give me pleasure to use this hand cream simply because of the fragrance.

The texture is creamy and the cream is not too thick nor runny. A small blob is enough for both hands and I use this cream on my hands every time I wash them. It makes my hands soft and brightens up my hands with each application. Its non greasy and I can work on my lappy immediately after using this cream. It improved the condition of my cuticles to little extent.



Pros:-
* Made my hands radiant, a little fairer to be precise
* Softens my hands and improved the condition of my cuticles
* Very girlie fragrance, mild and floral
* Cheap and a little goes a long way

Cons:-
* Not enough moisturising for dry hands
* I dont think it will do anything other than giving radiant skin

I rate this hand cream 3.5 out of 5. There are better products available in the market so I will choose 1 of them. This is an average product from Avon but I wouldn't call it a miss.

10 comments:

M. said...

Because of winter, my palms are like bai ke haanth now! I have been buying lots of hand creams lately, none of them turned out to be intensive.

beautydiva said...

@emm- lolz... Bai k haath :P I heard nutrogena noweigian formula hand cream is good but am yet to try it out, you could also give it a try. Thanks :)

Gauri said...

I've this & I ♥ it!

SAHAR said...

this one looks promising

thanx for review
http://saharawans.blogspot.com/

beautydiva said...

@gauri- thats great :) thanks

beautydiva said...

@sahar awan- its a good product but nothing special. Thanks :)

Deepa said...

i have used this product but didn like it...

beautydiva said...

@deepa- yes I agree when you say you didnt like it. It doesnt moisture so its useless for dry rough hands. Thanks :)

Anonymous said...

Great post. I appreciate your work. Thank you.


ERP Software gujarat

beautydiva said...

@sondra- thank you :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...