My Lovely Followers

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

AVON NAILWEAR PRO NAIL ENAMEL- VIOLETTA SPARKLE- NOTD

Hello everyone, hope you are having a great week. Today I have Avon Nailwear Pro Nail Enamel in Violetta Sparkle. Its a violet shade with lots of gold and pink shimmer in it. It has this black undertone and looks bluer in day light. I have 2 coats on my nails and without a top coat. Personally I don't like this shade on my nails, so I need you all to tell me what you think about this shade 'Violetta Sparkle'.






















Please do let me know your upinion about this shade Violetta Sparkle. Good Night :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

nice blog ^_^.


I'm following you now. Would really appreciate it if you would follow back ^_^.

http://crazypoplock.blogspot.com/

beautydiva said...

@crazypoplock- thank you, will follow back :)

indianmakeupways said...

the shade looks nice. violet and glitter.... cool

beautydiva said...

@anju- aahh thank you so much :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...