My Lovely Followers

Thursday, October 27, 2011

DIWALI NAIL ART (FIREWORKS INSPIRED)

                   Wishing all my friends/readers a very very happy Diwali. This time I tried this nail art with a nude color unlike last year's Black and Gold Diwali Nail Art. Hope you all enjoy my nail art and thanks in advance for bearing with me :D




































































































































































4 comments:

M. said...

Your nails are big enough for two swirls...mine will barely hold one.


Shoes That Make You Drool

beautydiva said...

@emm- hehe make a tiny swirl dear. Give it a try, thanks :)

Unknown said...

Ya..ur nails are long and the art looks great on it..:)

beautydiva said...

@Adity Iyer- Thank you very much, this was 2 years back dear :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...