My Lovely Followers

Sunday, October 30, 2011

CLEANSING MASKS


The simplest way to cleanse your skin is by saturating a cotton ball with unboiled milk and gently rubbing away dirt, grime and other surface residue. Use 'upward' movements to dislodge impurities.

Yogurt and Egg Mask:- Beat the white of an egg and add 4-5 tbspn of yogurt. Mix well and apply on face, neck and nape. Wipe clean using a muslin cloth dipped in hot water, followed by the muslin saturated in cold water.

For Oily Skin:- Add 1 tspnof lemon juice to the above paste
For Dry Skin:- Add 1 tspn of honey to the above paste
For Combination Skin:- Make 2 portions of the paste, one with lemon juice for the T zone and the other with honey for the rest of the face.

Turmeric Cleansing Mask:-
Mix together 1 1/2 tspn of turmeric powder/paste and 1 1/2 tbspn of lemon juice. Make a smooth paste and apply over face and neck. Wash off after 10-15 mins with tepid water.

Oats Cleansing Mask:-
Mix together 1 tbspn of oats and 1 tbspn of cucumber juice and make into a smooth paste. Apply all over face and neck and let dry for 15 mins. Rinse off with cool water.

7 comments:

Of rainy days said...

i am so going to try the oat and cucumber mask.. btw i swear by the raw milk cleansing, never lets me down...

beautydiva said...

@ord- agree on the milk thingie. These are all worth trying... I personally love them all :)

Fictitious Fashion said...

Hey I stumbled across ur blog.. it's very interesting.. I do the milk and cotton thing often.. it is good for normal to dry skin though ;)
Hope you visit my blog too.. and if you like it, you could follow it.. I'll also do the same for you.. waiting fr ur ans on my blog :)


http://fictitious-fashion.blogspot.com/
Akanksha

beautydiva said...

@akansha- thanks for stopping by and appreciating. I will surely visit you. And yup that milk thing is very genuine, suite to all skin types with a slight variation though :)

Fictitious Fashion said...

Just wanted to thank you for following me... :)

You can join me on Fb too using this link
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Fictitious-Fashion/292981240726766?ref=ts

http://fictitious-fashion.blogspot.com/
Akanksha

beautydiva said...

@akansha- welcome, I will surely check it out

Anonymous said...

Does it have to be raw milk to work?

-Erin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...