My Lovely Followers

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

VLCC PEDIGLOW PEDICURE KIT- REVIEW

VLCC PEDIGLOW FOOT CARE KIT- REVIEW


1 Kit for INR 400


Contains:-
Pediglow Foot Cleanser 100 ml
Pediglow Foot Scrub 50 gms
Pediglow Foot Cream 50 gms
Pediglow Foot Spray 100 ml
For INR 400

Method Of Use:-
Step 1:- Add 4 tspn of Pediglow Foot Cleanser into a bucket with lukewarm water. Soak your feet for 15-20 mins. Rinse and wipe with a hot towel.
Step 2:- Apply Pediglow Foot Scrub well and massage into cuticles for about 5 mins. Scrub the dead tissue and gently clean any foot cracks. Wipe off with a hot towel.
Step 3:- Apply Pediglow Foot Cream generously all over your feet and massage well into cuticles for about 10 mins. Wipe off with a hot towel.
Step 4:- Spray Pediglow Foot Spray all over your feet. Feel the freshness that gets you ticking.

Pediglow Foot Cleanser:- This deep cleanser with Soapnut n Margosa removes pollutants from the pores and softens thick tissue. It also fights against foot infection and harmful germs.
Contains:- Soapnut, Daruhaldi, Shikakai, Dalchini, Lemongrass Oil, Margosa, Sodium Louryl Ether Sulphate.

Pediglow Foot Scrub:- This exquisite scrub goes a long way in ensuring beautiful feet. Walnut exfoliates dead foot tissue while Lemongrass stimulates blood circulation for best foot health.
Contains:- Walnut Shell Powder, Lemongrass Oil, Fenugreek, Glycerin, Triclosan, Allantoin, Salicylic Acid.

Pediglow Foot Cream:- An ultra softening cream with Cocoa Butter n Orange Oil. A complete reviver made of select herbs, that nourish your feet.
Contains:- Orange Oil, Fenugreek, Margosa, Cocoa Butter, Olive Oil, Menthol.

Pediglow Foot Spray:- It provides you the odourless feet. Patchouli n Lemongrass Oil cast a fresh spell and Costus's antiseptic properties keep foot infections at bay.
Contains:- Patchouli Oil, Liqourice, Lemongrass Oil, Menthol, Triclosan, Glycerin.

My Opinion:- 

Foot Cleanser
                 Pedicures are a luxury for most of us. I personally go for it once a month in the winters and twice a month in the summers. But I continue to pamper my feet every week with VLCC Pediglow Foot Care Kit. During the hot days we wear strappy sandals which gives maximum exposure to our feet from the sun and other pollutants. Also the rainy season can bring in some unwanted infection etc, so its gets very important to take extra care of our feet at this time.

                  This is where this Pediglow Foot Care Kit comes to my rescue, it fulfills my need of maintaining hygiene and pampering my feet at the same time. I follow the instructions religiously but I use 1 lid full of foot cleanser in half a bucket of water instead of the said amount of 4 tsp. The cleanser comes in a flip top plastic bottle and the smell is on the stronger side, smells of soapnut. After soaking for a good amount of time, I use the foot scrub which comes in tub form, its protected with a plastic cover/lid to avoid spillage. It smells very much like Lemongrass. I keep massaging the thick scrub on my feet and cuticles, use a foot file if necessary. This needs to be wiped off with a hot towel and you will already see your feet much cleaner. Then a good massage with the thick foot cream on my feet taking utmost care of my cuticles. Then a spritz of the refreshing foot spray completes my pedicure.
 

Foot Scrub
                     The foot cleanser is similar in consistency to most hair shampoos, its runny and foams well. It cleans off my feet making it soft but not dry. The foot scrub has granules that are just right for the feet, it removes rough spots and is not too abrasive. This scrub foams to some extent and is quite creamy in texture. Also the foot cream is watery and get absorbed fast into the thick skin of the feet. It softens the cuticles easily and a little goes a long since it spreads so easily. This cream gives the required moisturisation to my feet. Lastly, the foot spray which I have fallen in love with. It is like a perfume/toner in a spray bottle, it  comes with citrus fragrance which is very refreshing.

Foot Cream
                        These 4 products combined together gives a gives a good much needed DIY pedicure to relieve tired feet and keep them in tip top condition. Also these 4 products are sold separately and you can get them if 1 of the product gets finished up sooner than the others. I feel relaxed and this treatment at the comforts of my home re-energises me. My feet are clean and soft instantly. I religiously indulge my feet in this treatment and visit a salon once or twice a month. My feet are in pristine condition and I flaunt them with strappy sandals :)

Pros:-
* Its a handy kit and comes with all required info regarding 'how tos' of a DIY pedicure


* Packaging is very good, travel friendly


Foot Spray
* Affordable at Rs 400 per kit


* Improves the overall condition of the feet


* A little goes a long way as you need very little product for each pedicure

* Feet feels rejuvenated and looks well cared for


Cons:-
* Its a bit of a hassle doing the pedicure yourself but its worth giving a try. The not so obsessed ones like me can saves a lot of bucks by cutting off trips to parlors for pedicures.


                      I rate this product 5 out of 5 as it helps me keep my feet in great shape all the time. The feeling of having well groomed feet at all times is mentally satisfying for me :P This Pediglow pedicure kit is a must try for all the girls who want to care for their precious feet and make them beautiful. Right now I am on my 2nd kit :)

14 comments:

Viya ;) said...

wow! i'm tempted to buy this now.. :D :D

Nivedita said...

This sounds pretty tempting. Although my feet are usually in a good shape, I tend to neglect hem like anything

beautydiva said...

@viya- get it dear, you wont regret :D

beautydiva said...

@gauri- thanks a lot dear... I will check it out now :)

beautydiva said...

@nivedita- this will pamper your feet. Try it out dear

Gauri said...

It looks lovely. I should get it ;D

beautydiva said...

@gauri- worth giving a try. Thanks :)

Anonymous said...

me neglect my feet too. but i want to buy this one. in fact, i am buying this for sure. very good and detailed review. :))
gave u an award. plz do accept it.
http://shadowsandsequins.blogspot.com/2011/07/thank-you-all.html

beautydiva said...

@kuheli- thank you very much dear. Try this 1 and you will love it :)

indianmakeupways said...

i too love this kit. its really amazing.

beautydiva said...

@anju- truly amazing product....just love it

Rekha said...

Woww.. I was planning to buy this one but looking for a review.. thanks a lot for reviewing it :) me getting this for sure :)

-Rekha
http://www.makeupnbeautyreview.blogspot.com/

beautydiva said...

@rekha- thanks a lot. This is a must buy prod for all girls/ladies who want to care for their feetust buy prod for all girls/ladies who want to care for their feet

Talavera said...

@viya- get it dear, you wont regret :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...