My Lovely Followers

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

WHITE, BLUE N PINK NAIL ART- WATER MARBLING

                     Last Sunday when I colored my hair and had to sit for 40 mins, I planned to try my hand at water marbling. Well this is the second time I have tried this technique of nail art. I never posted the pics of my first try as I didn't like it much.






                    First I applied my base coat and then I applied a coat of white nail color. Then in a small plastic bowl I took some water and dropped a little white nail color. It dries fast so you need to work fast. Then I added some blue and pink nail color in drops. Next I dipped my nails in the colored water upside down. Ohh also do apply some Vaseline to the skin around your nails to make cleaning off nail color easy. Next time I do it, I will post pics of the process. Hope you like it and thanks for bearing with me =)

7 comments:

Hungover on Fashion said...

oooh la la! great art!!

Unknown said...

interesting! very creative.

http://www.cactusandcucumber.blogspot.com/

beautydiva said...

@hof- my second try on this technique. First 1 was kinda sloppy :D Thanks:)

beautydiva said...

@asta- thank you so much :)

Gauri said...

Very good. I want to do this sometime, hope it'd work.

beautydiva said...

@gauri- thanks dear. Watch a couple of yt vids and sure you will get it working ;)

Angela said...

@gauri- thanks dear. Watch a couple of yt vids and sure you will get it working ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...