My Lovely Followers

Sunday, May 15, 2011

WELLA KOLESTINT COLOR CREME- A PREVIEW

                     Somedays back I got a mail from wella kolestint PR, a sweet lady. I was asked whether I was interested in reviewing a hair color and I promptly said yes. Yes, because I love to color my hair even though I know the side effects/damaging effects of hair color. Since last 3 years I am into the habit of color my hair for the sake of fashion or maybe because I love the rich color on my hair.

                     I was asked to select 2 of the many shades available and I selected Medium Golden Brown which I believe will be great for highlights and Medium Mahogany Brown which I will be using as the base color. About a week ago I got the packs and was dying to do a preview on it. I am so excited to use these colors on my hair and come Sunday, I will put on the color and share the pics with you :)

                   My hair is basically problem-free and I just use a shampoo and a conditioner and that's about it. So I will review these colors after I use them and tell you girls all the details. Thanks :D

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...