My Lovely Followers

Thursday, April 28, 2011

ORIFLAME GIORDANI GOLD INFINITE MASCARA- PICS & REVIEW

Pic taken from Oriflame website
ORIFLAME GIORDANI GOLD INFINITE MASCARA- PICS & REVIEW

8 ML for INR 500 (approx)- I don't remember

Company Says:- Customise your lashes with buildable volume, definition and length. Hi-tech feathering brush extends and separates lashes from root to tip. Enriched with Vitamin B5. Does not flake, smudge or clump. 8ml.

Ingredient List:- AQUA, PARAFFIN, STEARIC ACID, CARNAUBA, ACACIA SENEGAL, TRIETHANOLAMINE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, VP/ VA COPOLYMER, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, VP/EICOSENE COPOLYMER, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, CYCLOHEXASILOXANE, PEG-40 STEARATE, CERA ALBA, DIMETHICONE, NYLON-12, DIMETHICONE PEG-8 BEESWAX, DISODIUM EDTA, IMIDAZOLIDINYL UREA, METHYLPARABEN, HYDROGENATED MYRISTYL OLIVE ESTERS, PANTHENOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, PROPYLPARABEN, BHT, CI 77499

My Opinion:- My first ever mascara was a Lakme Mascara which my mom gave me but it was thick, too clumpy :P Then I tried Revlon and later on came to using Oriflame mascaras. Amongst all the Oriflame mascaras I have used, this Giordani mascara holds a special place in my heart- no clumping problem ever :) Though mascaras should be discarded after 3 months of use, this 1 stays fresh for a much longer time. My eyelashes are quite ok though not long, this mascara gives my lashes a thicker and longer look. The wand/brush is not thick and maybe that's why it needs more than 1 coat and doesn't need a lash comb. It doesn't clump at all and I don't need to use extra lash comb to separate my lashes.
              The lashes don't stick to each other giving my eyes the much wanted wide eyed look. Once applied to my lashes it dries off fast and I don't need to close my eyes and wait for the mascara to dry. Though a single coat is not enough when dressing up my eyes, 2-3 coats are required and this is really tiresome :/ It is 100% waterproof and you can safely wear it in the monsoons also. Only a makeup remover can clean it off and that too I need to use the remover more than once. The packaging is good, a thick golden tube.

Pros:- Waterproof, smudge proof, jet black

Cons:- Pricey :D

           I rate this product 4.5 out of 5 and this is my third tube...hope that says it all :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have this mascara and I love it! The formulation is perfect, not very wet or dry. It doesn't flake or smudge. My lashes look natural and easy and not very dramatic, good for everyday wear. Very honest review dear, beautifully put everything :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...