My Lovely Followers

Friday, April 22, 2011

GARNIER FRUCTIS FORTIFYING SHAMPOO 2 IN 1- SWATCHES & REVIEW

GARNIER FRUCTIS FORTIFYING SHAMPOO 2 IN 1- SWATCHES & REVIEW

200 ml for around INR 100 I suppose (forgot :P)

Company Says:- Love to oil your hair, but don't have the time? Granier Fructis Shampoo + Oil 2 in 1

1. The oils penetrate each layer of hair n nourish it from within

2. The shampoo cleans n strengthens the hair fiber

Result:- The shampoo and oil work together to give smooth, shiny, healthy hair

Directions:- Apply on wet hair, gently massage to lather n rinse.

Ingredients:- Water, Sodium Laureth Sulphate, Coco-Betaine, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Cl 19140/ Yellow 5, Cl 14700/ Red 4, Niacinamide, Black Currant Seed Oil, Cocamide Mipa, Sugar Cane Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Cocoate, Sodium Hydroxide, Olive Fruit Oil, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, PEG-55 Propylene Glycol Oleate, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Polyquaternium-10, Salicyclic Acid, Camellia Sinesis Leaf Extract, Benzyl Alcohol, Linalool, Amodimethicone, Propylene Glycol, Apple Fruit Extract, Pyridoxine HCI, Avocado Oil, Citric Acid, Methyl Cocoate, Shea Butter, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Lemon Peel Extract, Laureth-5, Carboxylic Acid, Fragrance, (F.I.L. C34978/1)

Shampoo- Surfactant Based

* Shelf life 3 years from the date of manufacturing*


Nutritive Fruit Oils:-
Wash after wash, the nutritive fruit oils penetrate each layer of the hair fibre and nourish it from the inside.

Olive Oil- Deeply nourishes the heart of hair
Avocado Oil- Nourishes the middle of the hair fibre & makes it supple
Shea Oil- Nourishes & softens the surface

My Opinion:- I bought this shampoo when I first came across it about 2 or more years back, actually I don't remember when =D I love the fruity scent of this shampoo and also its bright green color. I have oily scalp and dry roots and this shampoo worked very well for my hair type. It lathers a lot and that's a big turn on for me.. Though I dilute it with a little water before I use it on my wet scalp. This way shampoo goes a long way and is less harsh on my hair since most shampoos are detergent based and this 1 is no exception.

             Cleans my hair and scalp and I didn't get dandruff or itchiness or dryness on my scalp after using this shampoo- some shampoos give me dry flakes and makes my scalp itchy so I am always very careful in choosing my shampoos. I didn't experience any hairfall while using it and my hair was always in perfect shape. Also it didn't make my scalp oily even in the peak of summer. It perfectly suited me and I used up 6 bottles before moving on to another shampoo. While using this shampoo it was not necessary to use a detangler/serum on my hair but I always use those products :D

Pros:- Sweet fruity fragrance, oiling not necessary since it contains oil, affordable

Cons:- Surfactant based

                    I rate this product 4.5 out of 5 . It gave me healthy hair- soft and shiny.


12 comments:

indianmakeupways said...

garnier products has never worked on me. so I stay away from them. I think i will giv this a try :) good review

Nivedita said...

Looks like I should give this a try. I am so frequently washing my hair in summers and its keeping my hair healthier

beautydiva said...

@anju- thanks. Its the only garnier product that worked for me :D

beautydiva said...

@nivedita- sure give this a try, you will love it. Daily washing will also not damage your hair. Thanks

Zestful Uzma said...

I'm glad it worked for you BD :)
Garnier products have never worked for me!

PeachesandBlush said...

This one is a nice one..worked well on me too

Karishma said...

i had used this long back but not liked it then. maybe i should give it another try. but for now i have bought a bottle of herbal essence shampoo. cant wait to try it out.

beautydiva said...

@uzma- yup never worked for my cousin too, she was kinda shocked when I told her that I love this shampoo :P Thanks

beautydiva said...

@mehak- nice to hear from 1 more girl that it worked well. Thanks :)

beautydiva said...

@ginger- you can always give a second chance to this 1. And do tell us your experience with herbal essence shampoo. Thanks :)

Madhura said...

i tried this sachets last week on my vacation . loved it but didn't know whether it was for real

beautydiva said...

@madhura- I suggest you carry on using this shampoo if it suits you. Your hair and you will be happy. Thanks for visiting BDI :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...