My Lovely Followers

Monday, March 21, 2011

GREEN N PINK NAIL ART

Final Look
          Hi Ladies, today I am here with another green nailart. I made pink designs on the green that looks like mehendi pattern to match my dress. I liked it very much and got a few compliments as well. So here are the steps to do up your nails.


I always start by applying a base coat on my nails and let it dry.


Then I applied a green nail polish, 2 coats were enough for full opacity.
Step 1

After it dried, I used a bright pink to make small mehendi-like patterns on my green nails. Now I left it to dry.


Later on , after my nails were dry, I added a flower each on my thumb and my ring finger with the same bright pink.


Then I used 2 green bindis In the middle of the flowers. I stick them in place with the help of clear polish.
Step 2


Now I sealed my masterpiece with a clear top coat :D Once it dried, my nails are done :)


         I liked my nail art in green and pink, did you like it too? Please comment and let me know. Thanks for bearing with me :)

10 comments:

The Beautifier said...

Awesome! Love the design!! xoxo

beautydiva said...

@sonali- thanks alot :D

PeachesandBlush said...

Very funky! Love the color combo

beautydiva said...

@mehak- thank you :)

Sumitha said...

wow..thts different..love it

beautydiva said...

@sumitha- thanks very much :)

Zatheela said...

nice nails :-D and lovely nail arttttt

beautydiva said...

@zatz- thanks dear :D

Williamsohwp said...

Very funky! Love the color combo

Clarkmfuk said...

Very funky! Love the color combo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...