My Lovely Followers

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

POND'S DAILY FACE WASH- REVIEW

POND'S DAILY FACE WASH- REVIEW
Active Cleansing System

50 gms for INR 35

Company Says:- The first step to facial care for soft, smooth skin. For clean and soft skin that glows. Suitable for normal, dry, oily and combination skin types.

How it works:-
* Thoroughly cleanses without leaving slippery feeling on skin
* Cleans skin. 100% soap free** formula with rich lathe penetrates and removes deep rooted dirt, leaving your skin cleaner and smoother
* Gentle on skin. Active Cleansing System cleans gently and cares for your skin better than soap

Results:- Clean, soft, glowing skin

Usage:- Splash face with water and apply face-wash on face and neck. Rinse off. Pat dry. If face-wash gets into your eyes, rinse well with water.

** Soap free washing preparation with organic surface active agents.

Ingredients:- Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamide MEA, Perfume, Sodium, Carboxymethyl Cellolose, Titanium Dioxide, Methyl Paraben, Dimethiconol n TEA-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, DMDM Hydantoin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propyl Paraben, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, BHT, Tetrasodium EDTA, Glycol Distearate

My Opinion:- The fragrance is so refreshing and mild like all other Pond's Face Washes. Because of this shivering cold my skin has turned from oily to combination type. This face-wash sounded good- 100% soap free, contain Glycerin and Vitamin E. It foams slightly and doesn't give a very rich lather. I wet my face and take a tiny blob of the face wash on my palm, add a few drops of water, foam it and apply it to my face and neck. It cleans off all makeup and also kajal (except Lakme Satin Kajal) very gently and leaves behind that mild scent identifies to Pond's. And on top of it I haven't broken out and also my T-zone doesn't become oilier or greasier.
                It consistency is that of a milky white gel and a little goes a long way. It gives my skin the claimed softness and smoothness and also the said glow- an added bonus. It removes eye/lip makeup without much effort and it has not been harsh on my skin. But I think this product will not work for my oily skin in the summers but for this winters its doing great. The packaging is pretty in white and leaf green, also the price is too good.

Pros:- 100% soap free, gentle on my skin, cheap, effective, does what it claims

Cons:- Contains Paraben

                I rate this product 4.5 out of 5. I am loving it right now and planning to use it all through the winters. Recommended for girls with dry skin.

4 comments:

shoppingaholic said...

Great review. Mild fragrance tempts me to buy it. :p

Does it have salicylic acid? I am keen on using face washes with salicylic acid these days.

<3

Unknown said...

ponds 1 leave me skin stretchy..dnt like dem much..

beautydiva said...

@Shoppingaholic- Salicyclic acid is not mentioned in the ingredient list. But this 1 is a steal at INR 35

beautydiva said...

@Bhumika- you must give this a try...I dont think it will give you a stretchy feeling :) you know khadi products arent suiting me, will review them soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...