My Lovely Followers

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

LOTUS HERBALS-NATURALBLEND-Swift Makeup-SPF 15-All Four In One-REVIEW

LOTUS HERBALS-NATURALBLEND-Swift Makeup-SPF 15-All Four In One-REVIEW
10 gms for INR 249

Company Says:- All-in-one makeup that works like a foundation, a concealer n a compact, with sun protection. Its smooth application creates an even skin tone, conceals imperfections n blends easily for a matte effect, without caking or clogging pores.
*Foundation *Concealer *Matt Powder Finish- Yet Moisturising *UV Protection*

Ingredients:- Not Listed

Directions for use:- Not Available

My Opinion:- I am a very foundation person, I like to try out new ones these days. When Lotus Herbals was on offer I bought this foundation/concealer with the intention of using it as a concealer specially to make up a luscious nude lips and to cover up under-eye dark circles. Mine are not so dark so needs less coverage. This stick comes in a tube just like a lipstick so its very convenient to use on my lips and around my eyes. It gives medium coverage and feels light on my skin. I used it as a foundation and it didn't feel and look cakey and made up. This stick will be good for dry skin owners as it feels a little oily after application and will not suit very oily skin I suppose.
               Basically it is non fragrant and doesn't irritate my skin nor did I break out while using it. I tried to blend it with a foundation brush but didn't work for me so I used a sponge wedge to blend it into my skin though fingers work just as fine but I don't like to use my fingers. Needs fast and good blending like most concealers do. It gives UV protection so I can wear it on my bare cleansed skin. I don't find it turning into a matte powdery finish maybe because I have oily skin. Actually I have to dust it lightly with a loose translucent powder to set it. Spreads easily but using a brush gave streaks. Someone looking for high coverage please opt out of this product. And yes it gives me ultra sexy nude lips :D
See how well it blends

Pros:- Packaging is classy and convenient in a tube form, travel-friendly, blends into the skin, spreads easily, UV protective, I am not breaking out- using it every now and then

Cons:- Doesn't give matte powdery finish- but I am OK with it, ingredients not listed

            I rate this product 4.5 out of 5 and I will surely buy it again since I am happy with this product :D:D

17 comments:

Unknown said...

oh i was waiting for a review on this..wud check out..thanks..

Tanveer said...

Sounds nice, I have never used a stick foundation before.. will try it :)

Rentu said...

i dont think it will work for me, me extremely oily

beautydiva said...

@Bhumika- Its a great product, I suggest you try once, but do let us know your experience. Thanks :)

beautydiva said...

@Tanveer- Try once bcoz you got dry skin and it will suit you well. Thanks :)

beautydiva said...

@Rentu- you can use it during the winters. I too got oily skin but enjoying it since mid november so much that I have hit pan. Got my second stick a couple of days ago :)

Divija Reddy said...

honey, i dont really know if such multi-taskers work on my skin! but great to read this as i know wat to look for on a look-out :)

havent used one, so far!

beautydiva said...

@Divy- Its sounds a lil complicated, not for newbies I agree. Thanks :)

R.ChamberofBeauty said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
R.ChamberofBeauty said...

Great review! We have products coming like this in many of the brands. I have something like this from Chambor and love it. After that will give this one a try:)

The white cabbage said...

nice post...as always !

visit my blog ...new post


ave

beautydiva said...

thanks Rakshanda. i know about the chambot 1 will try it next :)

beautydiva said...

@white cabbage- thanks. will visit you soon:)

j said...

I've been wanting a stick foundation for a long time.Would love to try this one out since it's not too expensive.
http://beauty-n-d-blog.blogspot.com

beautydiva said...

@sonia- thanks for following :D. yes its good to start with.

Anonymous said...

nice

Anonymous said...

i m using ds product n its jst awsm. . .

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...