My Lovely Followers

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

EverYuth Skin Essential Moisturising Creme- REVIEW

EverYuth Skin Essential Moisturising Creme- REVIEW

120 gms for INR 80

Company Says:- EverYuth Skin Essential Moisturising Creme is enriched with a unique combination of Natural 'Skin Essential Oils' that helps replenish the natural oils and maintain the moisture level of your skin, giving your skin a smooth, nourished and non-greasy look. Natural 'Skin Essential Oils' are rich in EFA (Essential Fatty Acids), known for their proven skin softening and nourishing properties.

Ingredients:- Water, Liquid Paraffin, Glyceryl Mono Stearate, Isopropyl Myristate, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerol Monostearate, n Poly Oxyethelene Stearate, Sunflower Oil, Fragrance, Wheat Germ Oil, Dimethicone, Apricot Kernel Oil, Aloe Vera, Almond Oil, Triethanalamine, Xanthan Gum, Methyl Paraben, Imidazolidinyl, Urea, Lanolin, Vitamin E Acetate, Propyl Paraben, Disodium EDTA, BHT.

Directions for Use:- For smoother and softer skin, massage on to your face and neck, morning and night.

Suitability:- Suitable for all skin types.

My Opinion:- The severe cold in Delhi is turning my oily skin into combination skin :P So I thought of trying a couple of products suited for combination skin types. Actually after washing my cheeks felt a little stretched so I planned to try out this moisturising creme. On opening the tub I found out a protective foil on top, removed it and took in the fragrance, it smelt like almond oil, nice and mild. So I dug up a blob and initially thought that it had a heavy consistency and thick texture somewhat like Johnson's Baby Cream. But then when I started applying it on dots on my face and neck, I proved myself wrong. Surprisingly it was light and watery in texture, this I found out when I spread it all over my face and neck. It got absorbed into my skin real fast not leaving behind any greasiness.
              But after application the scent changed to that of fresh sunflowers- yuck- I hate it so much. This cream disappeared into my skin without effort and my skin felt light- no heaviness was noted. I haven't broken out and my T-zone hasn't become oilier or greasier. The cream evaporates and gives me the right kind of moisturising all day long. I like this product as it stays on for hours and gives me very soft skin. I had never used EverYuth Product before but my first brush with it is pleasant enough.

Pros:- Non-greasy, haven't broken me out, super cheap, very moisturising, does what it claims.

Cons:- No UV protection, contains Paraben, have to sanitize my hands before digging up a blob of this cream as it comes in a tub.

          I rate this product 4 out of 5. No its not a must have for me and I would prefer trying other brands.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

i dint knw everyuth had cream too..nice..

indianmakeupways said...

cool review.this seems like a good product for the winter!

beautydiva said...

@Bhumika- i also didnt know till the SA told me about this cream. She was praising it so much that I thought of giving it a try. And now I dont regret :)

beautydiva said...

@Anju- yes this 1 will work in the winters for me. But good thing about it is that its not oily/greasy. So am happy :)

Latoyajtij said...

i dint knw everyuth had cream too..nice..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...