My Lovely Followers

Sunday, December 5, 2010

POND's WHITE BEAUTY Daily Spot-less Lightening Cream- REVIEW

POND's WHITE BEAUTY Daily Spot-less Lightening Cream- REVIEW
50 gms For INR 150

Company Says:- Deeply nourishes skin to a radiant daily spotless. Finally, a lightening moisturiser that goes well beyond just whitening your skin. With new Pond's white beauty, see your skin visibly transformed to a radiant daily spotless. It gently evens out skin tone as it works from within to nourish your skin, leaving it instantly brighter, softer and more radiant. It's triple sun spot-less complexion is here to stay!

How to enjoy better whitening results:- Use every morning and evening as part of your Pond's white beauty skin care regime. Apply with fingertips, smoothing evenly onto clean skin over face and neck. Massage lightly until completely absorbed. Store away from direct sunlight and heat.

Ingredients: Water, Stearic Acid n Palmitic Acid, Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Glycerin, Titanium Dioxide n Aluminium Hydrpxide n Stearic Acid, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Provitamin C), Tocopheryl Acetate (Provitamin E), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Provitamin B6), Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Allantoin, Isopropyl Myristate, Potassium Hydroxide, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Starch Octenylsuccinate n Zea Mays (Corn) Starch n Lycopene n Glucose n Sodium Ascorbate n Tocopherol, Fragrance, CI 14700.
 
My Opinion:- My first reaction on opening the lid of this cream was 'WOW'. It is very sweetly scented though very mild and the color is a lovely whitish pink. The consistency is like that of mousse and actually looks like it. At first application I was happy because it spreads so well all over my face and neck. It absorbed all the oil from my face and kept it matte- looking for a good 3 hours. The company claims to lighten the skin tone and resolve spots but it did nothing of this sort for me. 
             But it has added a radiant glow to my face and gives me temporary relief from oiliness. It didn't dry out my skin and I am using it during these cold days also. At my moms instance I have started using it in a very innovative way. I mix a little foundation to a little amount of this cream and apply it on my face and neck. The result is amazing- a sexy glow without the oiliness plus a little coverage :D What more can I ask?? I haven't broken out after particularly using this cream.

Pros:- Affordable, pretty packaging, suits oily skin, mildly fragrant, UV protection

Cons:- Not suitable for dry skin, no label regarding skin type, spot removal claim seems to be false.

I rate this product 4 out of 5 and I am using my second tub right now which is about to finish. I recommend it to everyone with oily skin since it absorbs oiliness from the face.

23 comments:

TheGlamWorld said...

looks gr8 (((:

indianmakeupways said...

i have used this, but sadly it doesnt work for me

beautydiva said...

@Fizza- Yes it is great for oily skin :)

beautydiva said...

@Anju- As of now woking well for me but during severe winters I have doubts :(

LifeThoughtsCamera said...

i'm also using this... almost reaching the end of the tub :-)) ..

a con for me is that it makes my face look white like i'v put more powder..

reviewofbeautyproducts.blogspot.com

beautydiva said...

Ohh thats not good. No unwanted fairness for me though so I like it. Hey heard nyx store has opened at bengaluru... You bought anything? :D

beautytipshub said...

really like this post..Want to hear more from you in future @beautytipshub Thanks for this one:)

beautydiva said...

Welcome to my blog :)) Thanks alot for your appreciation. Lots more reviews lined up but right now am not well :( do keep visiting :D

LifeThoughtsCamera said...

opened in Bengaluru!!!... gurl I seriously have no idea @ all... Now Since you have told I should check out where...

thanks for the info :-))

reviewofbeautyproducts.blogspot.com

beautydiva said...

Welcome sweets... Get all the products and dont forget to send me a carton full of lippies and ES' :D ;)

Unknown said...

I just decided to change my face cream and bought this after reading a few review. M not happy, the smell is too sweet and it doesn't absorb into th skin like it should. I feel a matte cover on my skin when i use this. I regret I wasted my money.

beautydiva said...

@reena- i know nothing about your skin type and condition though i can say its not meant for dry skin. sad that it didnt work for you. thanks for being here :)

Online Beauty Shop! said...

Nice Product,i buy online above like,very good

Online Gifts Shop! said...

Usefull info aboute white beauty,thanks

Herbalforhuman.com said...

Really apriciated,thx

beautydiva said...

@ols- thanks very much for stopping by and appreciating. Do keep coming back :)

beautydiva said...

Ogs- thanks for stopping by and reading my blog :)

beautydiva said...

@herbal- thank you :)

swapnil said...

ya itz gud 4 oily skin..m finishing ma 4th tub!!!!

beautydiva said...

@swapnil- thanks for visiting. Yup this is a great product for oily skin. I had a great experience with this product. Thank you :)

shreya... said...

let me congratulate u for your valuable information provided .. i started to use this cream an i feel that after applying this to my skin its gettina a little bit dark!! .. not much dark .. just a little bit dark ..am oily skin ..and iwish to get pure white skin ... can u suggest some methods to get that !!

beautydiva said...

@shreya- welcome to BDI and thanks for your lovely comment. Stop using this cream immediately, maybe your skin is reacting to one of the ingredients of this cream. Try some other brand, also check out the 'popular Post' category for 'glowing skin tips' & 'lakme night cream'. Hope this helps :)

jyoti said...

Thanks for giving here such a useful information about skin beauty tips it will going to be very helpful for us.
Dermaclear

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...