My Lovely Followers

Monday, December 13, 2010

CHRISTMAS NAILART- SIMPLE DIY NAILART

My Candy Nailart
              I got a complaint from a reader of my blog complaining I do a lot of complicated nailart these days. She has requested me to come up with simple do-able nailarts for this festive season. So here I have a very simple diy nailat for Christmas. Candies are the first thing I think about when I think about Christmas :D Today I have the candy nailart for you all and specially the candy lovers.    

Here goes the steps:-
          I always wear a base coat/nail hardener on my nails before applying nail polish. So prep up your nails as you wish.

          I applied white polish as the base color and 3 coats were required for full coverage.
I left it to dry for about 10-15 mins and then I took out my (dear) painting brush and dipped it in red nail polish and painted the stripes. Sorry for the uneven stripes :P

          I painted 2 thin stripes and 1 fat stripe with red polish to get the required look. I aired it for about 10 mins and sealed it in with a top coat. Clean off the extra nail color from around the nails, I didn't do it before taking the pic :P

         All done- sweet, simple and easy :D
         Hope you guys like it and leave behind your precious comments :)

9 comments:

Irene Blushing Loves said...

Loved your nails and thanks for the tip!!!!
xxxx

indianmakeupways said...

really cute candycane design!love it

beautydiva said...

Thanks girls :) :D

LifeThoughtsCamera said...

really easy n fast :-)) ..

reviewofbeautyproducts.blogspot.com

beautydiva said...

Thanks dear :D

humaira said...

I want to eat ur nails!

beautydiva said...

Hehehe...go ahead dear. thanks for stopping by :)

TheGlamWorld said...

lovely <3 super cute

beautydiva said...

Thanks Fizza :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...