My Lovely Followers

Monday, November 8, 2010

REVLON- Touch & Glow- Moisturising Powder- REVIEW

 REVLON- Touch & Glow, Moisturising  Powder- REVIEW
125 gms for INR 345

Company says:- A moisturising face powder that smoothes, silkens, evens out your skin tone. Use as a minimum makeup or touch up for a natural finish that lasts. Stays color true, even on oily skin.

Key Ingredients:- Talc, Fragrance, Titanium Dioxide.

My Opinion:- I have been using this compact since one and a half years now. So I have found out ways to use it in 2 different ways with success. I use the matching shade to set my foundation and the lighter shade over my moisturiser with the help of a foundation brush. Both ways it works well for me but touch ups are needed throughout the day.

It really is moisturising and does not cakes up or dries out my skin. All it gives me is a subtle glow and I am very happy with it.

Its claim to smoothen and even out your skin tone is obviously correct since I am using it for long now.

Company claim about color true is not agreeable though. My skin is oily and if I have to use it alone then I have to use a lighter shade.

It has a light but pleasant fragrance that does not stay after wearing it. It does not break or chip. Overall a hit with me.

Pros:- Moisturising and good for all skin types, does not give a powdery look but gives full coverage.

Cons:- Packaging is boring- looks like some men's product; pricey; oxidizes on oily skin.

I rate this product 4 out of 5 and absolutely buy it again. I have been using it for over a year now.

7 comments:

Beautydiva said...

I too have been liking this product for long now. Thanks :)

Tanveer said...

I don't generally get compacts as they make my dry skin look very bad by emphasising flakes. But this sounds nice :)

beautydiva said...

Yes Tanveer this one doesnt dry up on my skin but my skin is oily ofcourse :)

fahee said...

hi..im loving this blog..can i know what shade u have show what shade it is here..coz am plannning to get 1 too;)

beautydiva said...

@fahee- thank you so much for reading and liking my blog. Here I have Ivory Matte and Natural Matte. Do keep coming back for more :)

Unknown said...

I LOVE all the revlon's products :)

beautydiva said...

@krishna- same pinch dear. I like most of the revlon'products I own. Specially the lippies. Thanks :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...