My Lovely Followers

Saturday, November 13, 2010

PINK & WHITE NAIL ART

          



















Hi everyone, I have another very simple nailart which I tried this evening. Its the simplest nailart I have ever posted here. So read on for the steps you need to follow to get this look.



First apply a pink color on your nails, I applied Lotus Cozy Mulberry, 2 coats were enough. Let it dry completely.



Now paint the tips with white, 2 coats should be enough. When the tips dry, take a toothpick or nailart tool and make dots near the tips in a line.



When these dots dry you can apply top coat to protect your nailart. You are done.


Remember to use a base coat before applying polish.Try it out and let me know please.

3 comments:

TheGlamWorld said...

hey awesum i juzz loved it!

beautydiva said...

thanks hun :) how you doing?

Unknown said...

Wow amaxing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...