My Lovely Followers

Saturday, November 13, 2010

LotusHerbals and Streetwear Nail Polish- SWATCHES

Streetwear Barely Nude
            Hi everyone, I am here with the swatches of the nail polishes which I bought  some days back. My blogger friend Anamika had requested to swatch them and so I am doing this for the first time ever. Please bear with me :D

            Street Wear's Barely nude is a skin color shade nearly matching my skin color. I am always on the look out for nudes and pick up any brand if I happen to like the color. Two coats were enough for full opacity. But this polish has no gloss in it so I had to apply a top coat for the much wanted gloss. I kept it on for 4 days and to my surprise it didn't chip.


Lotus 94 Cozy Mulberry
           Lotus' Cozy Mulberry is a lovely pink-purplish shade. I love pinks and always go for them. Two coats were enough for full opacity and it was glossy enough for me to resist using a top coat. I am wearing it till now it has not chipped as yet and yes I have done an nailart on it :D 

           Hope you ladies like my first swatch post and comment  on it freely :)

6 comments:

indianmakeupways said...

i like the street wear one.looks nice

beautydiva said...

Agree with you, its a great nude... I love it :)

anamika said...

thanks for the swatches dearie:)

beautydiva said...

Welcome dear :)

Tanveer said...

Looks nice, you have such nice long nails. :)

beautydiva said...

Thanks Tanveer :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...